what turns them on

Jim- When you're dominant, or a little aggressive. When you're yelling at a perp or Harvey, he just can't not find it a little attractive. He liked to come and watch you interrogate perps.
"Okay! I've tried to be nice!" You yelled slamming your hands on the table. "But if you wanna play "little bitch" then I'm gonna play bad cop!" Jim watched as you go leaned close into the man's face.
"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KILL MELISSA TELL?!" You yelled. The perp backed his head away. You smirked at him the punched him in the face. His head flew back and you could see blood dripping from his lip.
"Okay!" The perp yelled. "I did!"
"Why?" You snapped.
"Because... huh! Well because she slept with my brother, uncle, father and cousin!" He snapped.
"Have fun in prison." You snapped. You turned back to Jim. He was biting his lip in the corner.
"Did I do good?" You asked.
"Oh yeah you did great dorky." He teased. You walked over and he kissed your cheek, whispering in your ear,
"I like it when you're like this. It turns me on." A blush flushed across your face.
"Get used to it." You snapped and walked off leaving Jim wanting more.

Oswald-When you praise him. Oh he LOVES it!
"Ozzy you look good today." You'd say. "Buy you look good every day." He loves the confidence you bring to him.
"Hey Ozzy, you looked so hot when you were talking to the people today." You said. "It makes me jealous that you don't talk to me like that."
"You are the most handsome man I've every met."
"I love when you talk like this to me my dear." He said. He'd kiss you passionately and you'd start to give him more praise.

Jerome- Being submissive. HE LOVES IT! When you're insecure or just letting him be in charge he can't help but get turned on.
"Hey J." Y/N called.
"Yes doll." He replied.
"Why have you kept me for so long?" She asked.
His pov- for a sec.
Kept! Like she's mine! Like I own her. Jerome thought to himself, a smirk playing on his lips, he started to speed up, gripping the wheel tight so he could try and ignore what affect you had on him.
It's back
"Kept?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm yours J." You said. "But why? You could have anyone and you kept me."
"Because doll you're the only one that I love." He said. "Besides you're being so cute right now your turning daddy on."
"J!" You squeaked as he said that. He chuckled and drove home quickly, for some... bonding time.

Bruce-YA'LL ARE TOO YOUNG! but just imagine him a little older. When you act tough. He loves it when you're not afraid to tell him he's wrong or tell Alfred he's out of line.
"Well I think that Gordon needs to learn how to actually be a cop." Alfred said.
"He keeps breaking his promises." Bruce added. This went on for a few more minutes, until you shot up.
"Honestly BOTH of you need to give him some credit. He works with a bunch of idiots that can't do half the things he does, he is constantly risking his life for the city that doesn't give ANYTHING back and all you can do is complain!" You yelled, "Alfred you've got to have some idea what he's going through." You yelled before storming off.
"What's up with her?" Alfred asked.
"She's right." Bruce said before finding your and pulling you into a kiss before you could finish your sentence.
"And another thing if yo-." You blushed as his lips touched yours.
"I like it when you put me in my place." Bruce said.

Ed-When you show you're really smart. He'll give you a riddle and you'll solve it easy. He loves it, he can't help but get turned on, so much that he has to leave.
"The poor have it, the rich need it and if you have enough of you'll die." Ed smiled to you, a smile that showed what he was thinking. He was thinking he finally stumped you. But no.
"Easy, nothing." You smirked.
"No it's actually- what?" Ed rambled quickly.
"You're smart Y/N."
"Why thank you." You replied.
"Okay then, if you minus 230,74,79 from 427,848,94 what would it equal."
"Easy! 40,477,415." You smiled happily. Ed looked up and quickly calculated it.
"This is very inappropriate." Ed smiled, looking down at his pants. "Turning me on in a work environment." You started to blush.
"Keep taking smart and I might have to take you and ravish you." Ed whispered in your ear. "I like it when you're like this."

Victor-When you shoot well. Gosh he gets so uncomfortable and can't sit still. He just wants to do it right then and there. Victor was shooting fifteen guys at one, one was extremely fast due to being a mutant and he couldn't get him. You pulled out a your gun and shot him down easily. Victor gasped and turned away from you.
"Let's go baldie." You said. You went home and he kissed you immediately.
"You can't keep doing this to me."