how you meet

Jim: you were the first person he met at the precinct. The day he walked in you told him where the captains office was and welcomed him nicely. He seemed really nice to you as well. You guys started working cases and became close.

Oswald: He came in one day looking for Jim. You were there so he approached you. He asked for him and you replied.
"Oh sorry sir he's out on a case. If you need anything I'd be more then happy to help." Oswald started to blush.
"Th that won't be necessary. I'll be b back when Jim's around". You smiled and nodded.
"Just call and we'll let you know".

Jerome: you were working the case of his mothers murder. After Jim and Leslie called you to goto the circus you were the within moments. You absolutely loved the circus, when you were little you went everyday it was there. After the body was discovered you comforted Jerome. He latched himself onto your legs after he fell to the floor, you stroked his hair softly. Jim gave you a look and mouthed "don't be stupid." You helped Jerome back up and started to question him nicely. He had taken a liking to you. Little did you know that that might end badly.

Bruce: you and Bruce were friends since forever, you met at one of his parents fundraisers. He was six and you were four. Your parents were catering the party and didn't have anyplace to leave you so the two of you played together. You've been close ever since. You were there when his parents passed and you stayed when Alfred got hurt. You were there whenever he needed you. And vice versa.

Edward: you worked at the precinct. Ed was one of the only people who was nice to you. And you liked to answer all of his riddles. You loved him, he was just such a great friend. And it saddened you when he chased after Ms Kringle everyday, even when she got a new boyfriend or she rejected him oh so many times. But you'd always be there to comfort him.

Victor: one day a bald headed man walked into the precinct. He had two girls following him. After he had a little interaction with Jim, he got into a desk and started to yell.
"EVERYONE OUT!" You didn't move you just stood by Jim.
"Y/N GO!" Jim spat to you, not taking his eyes off the man.
"Shut up Jim, I might be the only one brave enough to stand next to you right now." You snapped back.
"Whose this pretty little thing?" Victor asked.
"Leave the girl alone!" Jim spat "It's me you want!" Victor chuckled and quickly pointed a gun at you shooting at your arm. You screamed as you fell to the floor.
"Sorry." He replied and laughed. Jim picked you up and held you to his side. He held his gun in his hand, you pulled yours out too. You shot Victor and he fell back. Jim pulled you out and hid you behind a car. That's the story of how you met Victor Zsaz, the bald headed assassin.

Word count: 529
Whoa this sucked, especially Victor's. welp practice right?