when he's jealous

Jim- Jim's jealous of Harvey. He hates that Harvey is always blatantly flirting with you, right in front of him. It started off as a joke but, then it slowly started to become a thing. Jim hated when Harvey would come up next you at work, or wink at you.
"Hey gorgeous, can you pass me that file." Harvey said.
"Sure Harv." You replied and passed him what he asked for. Jim grunted and folded his arms over his chest. Harvey noticed and grinned, resting his head in his hand that was against his desk.
"Jim is just so lucky." He said.
"Why's that?" You asked.
"To have someone as beautiful as you." He replied. Harvey got up and whispered in your ear, still making sure Jim could here.
"I bet that you're beautiful underneath too, maybe you should show me sometime." Your blush came back, a fierce red covered your face now. Jim had to put a stop to it, so he took Harvey round back and beat him up. After that you weren't flirted with, not by anyone from work at least.
"Jealous?" You asked.
"You're my girlfriend! Not his." Jim spat kissing you roughly.

Oswald- Victor and Ed. There's not really much to be jealous of, but he still gets very protective.
"Hey Y/N." Victor called.
"Hey Baldie." You replied.
"Looking sexy." He winked at you. Oswald groaned.
"STOP! Stop drooling over her for one second." Oswald yelled. He then got his cane and beat Victor up. Didn't stop him though, you can't really scare someone like him, but he did slowly start to stop.
"Hey Sexy." Ed called to you. You didn't turn around though, you sat at the bar, talking to the bartender.
"How's your wife?" You asked.
"Good, but I'll leave, you've got company." He nodded behind you. You turned and saw Ed standing there with his arms crossed. He look angry and annoyed.
"Hey Ed what's up?" You asked.
"Didn't you hear me call you?" He asked.
"Oh no sorry." You replied.
"I thought you'd recognise my voice." He said. "Well then sexy, let me get you another drink."
"Ed you can't call me that here." You blushed.
"I know you love it, I can tell when you blush." He said. "Wanna hear a riddle?"
"No she doesn't." A voice came from behind. "You better leave now!"
"Oh come on Oz, we're just having a bit of fun." Ed replied. Oz didn't think for a second, he grabbed his cane and hit him over the head, knocking him out. He walked over and kissed you in front of everyone.
"Aww is my Ozzy jealous?" You asked.
"Shut up!" He said and kissed you again.

Jerome: EVERYONE! Though he won't admit his emotions, he is very much in love with you, head over heals in fact. So when someone even looks at you he looses his mind. He'll torture them, then kill them. You were in Oswald's night club when a man sat next you at the bar. Jerome was watching form a corner. He was glaring harshly. He ordered a drink and smiled at you.
"Do you know where the bathroom is?" He asked.
"Yeah just down there." You smiled, pointing down a hall. The man smiled at you, clinked glasses against yours, as he drank his drink he placed a hand on your waist and winked before walking off to the bathroom. You smirked, knowing what was about to happen. Before the man got to the hall Jerome grabbed his collar and pulled him back. He pushed him against the wall, holding him by his collar.
"DID YOU THINK YOU COULD TOUCH MY Y/N AND GET AWAY WITH IT... ALIVE?" Jerome yelled. The man cowered in fear. Jerome started to beat the man up with his fists, then a knife and finally a chair. After the man was barely alive he shot him in the head. He turned back to you and kissed you roughly.

Bruce: he doesn't get jealous, but if he does it's usually from bullies at school, like Tommy Elliot. Anyone who flirts with you in front of him gets on his nerves, but he trusts you.
"Hello gorgeous." Tommy said as you walked by with Bruce, hand in hand.
"Hello dummy." You replied, not looking at him. His gang laughed. He grabbed your elbow.
"Oh come one baby." Tommy said. He pulled you away from Bruce. He pressed you against the wall and kissed your lips. Bruce pulled him off and punched him roughly. They rolled around for a while.
"Stop it! Stop"! You yelled. Bruce eventually won. He stood up and kissed your cheek, pulling you along.
"Jealous?" You asked with a grin.
"He kissed you Y/N!" Bruce said.
"Yeah but we could've just walked away, you're going to get in trouble and-." Bruce cut you off with a kiss.

Ed- okay Ed can be confusing, he used to be jealous of Harvey and Jim, but now it's Oswald. Harvey can make him jealous, but at some point he won't even notice, depending on which Ed is in control. He will either agree with Harvey or Jim or get angry and start to beat everyone up. It's kinda weird.
"Ugh stop flirting with her! SHE'S MINE." Ed yelled at Oswald. You took him home and sighed.
"I love you, get it through your head."
"Yeah but he can treat you so much better." Ed said. "He can give you a better life."
"Yeah but he's not you." You said and kiss his lips.
"Jealousy and boys." You muttered.
"But you know that I... I uh-" he started.
"You don't have to say it." You replied and walked to the bedroom door.
"Love you." He mumbled but you just heard it. You smiled and turned back towards him, kissing his lips.
"I know."

Victor: he gets jealous of Oswald. He will probably just hit him or stab him, but when he's jealous you can tell. His face goes red, his hands ball into fists and he starts to pace around quickly.
"Looking beautiful as always Y/N." Oswald said and smiled at your blush. "You know if Victor doesn't start treating you right, remember I'm here." It's kinda true. Victor doesn't show his affection very much, but you really don't mind. You know he loves you. He shows it in his own way.
"THAT IS IT!" Victor yelled. He got both his guns out and pointed them at Oswald. "If you even look at her again I will kill you." Oswald stopped flirting with you after that. No one ever did. You loved when he got jealous.
"Jealousy suits you. Maybe if you showed me a little attention they wouldn't do that." You said and swayed your hips to your room. He followed and when he got inside he pushed you against the wall, kissing you roughly.
"Fine! I love... ugh!" He said and cursed under his breath. You sighed.
"It's okay, killer when you're ready." You said, knowing that might be never.
"Love you." He muttered. "I love you." You kissed him again.

Word count- 1150+