Chapter 5

Serene's POV

We all ran outside to see Zane leading a tied up girl robot towards us.

"It's Pixal! But how did she find us?" asked Cole.

"How about we take her apart to find out!" yelled Kai as he walked towards her.

Zane stopped him. "Please, she was only doing what she was programmed to do."

Zane picked up his techno blade. Sensie Garmadon looked uneasy about this.

"She may hold many answers. But perhaps there is an easier way." he continued.

"No I-" began Sensie.

He was cut off by Jay. "Relax. Ain't a weapon only hacks into things."

Zane walked up to Pixal and placed the tip of his techno blade against her forehead. Her eyes turned from red to green. She gasped.

"Where am I? Why am I tied up?" she asked.

"You were under the control of the Overlord." said Zane as he untied her. "How did you find us?"

"They've mind Sensie Wu's memory. The Overlord and Andrew know all of your hiding places." answered Pixal.

"My brother. Is he okay?" asked Sensie.

"Yes, but the Overlord wants your son and Andrew wants revenge on Serene. They are willing to do whatever it takes to get them both and the techno blades." she answered. "Lloyd's golden power is the only way he can escape the digital realm and become real."

She then turned towards me. "As for Serene, if Andrew gets her key and connects it to the master computer it will make him and the Overlord impossible to defeat."

"So they want Lloyd and Serene?" asked Nya.

"Yes." answered Pixal. "But your techno blades can reboot the system, wipe the master computer clean and erase the Overlord virus for good."

Lloyd and I looked at each other. Then we heard Pixal gasp.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I didn't come alone." she said.

"Who else is with you?" asked Lloyd.

"Nindroids."

"Nindroids!" we shouted.

"Where are they?" I asked. "I don't see any of them!"

Suddenly about fifty nindroids appeared around us. We were surrounded.

"Probability of survival to low to quantify!" stated Pixal.

I pulled up my mask and formed a water sword. The others pulled out their techno blades, while Lloyd pulled up his mask. The others charged a nindroid, as did I.

My sword hit his and the nindroid laughed.

"My master wants me to give you a present," he said.

"Yea well I'm not accepting any presents from him!" I yelled. I kicked him in the chest causing him to fall off the ledge. When I turned back around there were five more surrounding me.

"Oh crap." I moaned. "NINJA-GO!"

A purple tornado surrounded me as I headed straight for the nindroids. When I came out they were all in a pile. I laughed a little, but shouldn't have. One nindroid had apparently snuck up behind me and grabbed my throat. I started coughing and tried to breathe but his grip tightened.

The world around me started getting blurry and going dark, then something kicked the nindroid and he let go of my neck. I fell to the ground coughing and looked up to see a girl in a pink ninja suit.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I'm fine. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Hanna Lavan. Sensie Garmadons student. He's been training me to be the ninja of lava." she answered.

"I'm Serene Waters. Nice to meet you." I answered.

Lloyd ran over to us. "Come on. We need to get out of here now!"

We both nodded and followed him into part of the monastery where the others were.

"Anyone wanna clear a path?" asked Jay.

"Yea I got an idea!" answered Cole. We all looked at him.

"Get in!" he motioned to the wooden water wheel. (Sorry don't know what they are called)

We all hopped in. I noticed that Hanna was staring at Cole. Someone's in love.

The wheel tumbled off a hill, sending some of the nindroids flying off. When it stopped rolling we remained where we were.

(Few minutes later)

It seemed like the nindroids were gone so we walked out from our hiding spot.

"It won't be long before they realize we used autopilot," said Cole. "We should get a move on."

"I'm coming with you. If the Overlord wants my son then I'm not letting him out of my sight." said Sensie.

"I'm going too, Sensie." said Hanna.

"Who are you?" asked Kai.

"This is my student Hanna Lavan. She is to become the ninja of lava."

The others nodded and started to walk off.

"Wait! If he wants me, Serene and the techno blades shouldn't we split up?" asked Lloyd.

"Good thinking. Zane's falcon can lead you to the secret location of my Samurai X cave." said Nya. "You, Serene and you father go and take whatever you need to get as far away from here as possible."

"What are we gonna do?" asked Hanna.

"We're gonna shut down the power!" she said.

We all said our goodbyes and separated. Lloyd grabbed my hand and we followed the falcon to the cave with Sensie Garmadon making sure we weren't being followed.

Me: this episode is taking a while to write I know. I'm real sorry guys

Jay: also I stole her iPad so she is having to take breaks and have fun

Kai: yea having the author chase you around seems fun

Hanna: *staring at cole*

Cole: um Hanna you alright?

Hanna: oh yea I'm fine!

Serene: someone's got a crush

Lloyd: *snickers*

Zane: PLEASE COMMENT!

Kai: thanks for reading.

Me: I don't own Ninjago characters or Ninjago itself. I do own Serene, Andrew, council and Slash. Hanna is based off my best friend. (Who isn't on here but I wish she was)

Ninja: BYE!!