"Why aren't you cleaning already? We haven't got all day you know!"she exclaimed.

"Mione, why can't we just use charms to clean up everything?" Ron whined.

Hermione rolled her eyes."Ron we've been over this, there might be some nasty creatures here. Remember the Doxies we had to clean out before our fifth year?"

He grimaced. Remembering the spraying, and the cloths they had tied around their faces, not to mention the constant screaming of Walburga Black when anyone made as much of a yell anywhere near the dreadful painting.

Unfortunately for Harry, his memories also included the false hope of getting to live with his godfather in Number 12 Grimmauld Place, and the sudden death of Sirius Black that happened much later on. The memory was dreadfully fresh in his mind, and he bit the inside of his lip.

Hermione suddenly noticed the pained expression on his face and cleared her throat."Harry, I think there's a boggart in the closet of the room down the hall. I would get rid of it myself, but you're much better at those kinds of spells than I am. Plus Ron would probably run at the sight of another giant spider."

Ron made a repulsive sound."I would not. I faced a giant spider multiple times and hadn't run away unless needed. So no, I would not run away from a spider anymore."

She sent him a knowing look, and he nodded suddenly."Er, by the way, Harry, when we finish up this room, Mione and I planned to go around London you know. Maybe get some errands done, get something to eat."

"You could look for new furniture, and new things to add here too. Make it feel less gloomy and grimy,"Hermione added. She looked at Harry with some hope that he at least will agree to the bit about eating something outside of Number 12.

It was early August, and Hogwarts was just opening up again for the first of September, getting ready for the new year after the war. Harry had been cooped up most of his days, cleaning and throwing out things in the Black household. Kreacher, who was by now warmed up to Harry, usually made him meals, which Harry found it an excuse to not going out to eat with his friends. Claiming he couldn't just 'say no' to Kreacher.

Hermione and Ron would try all sorts of things to get him out of the house, but to no avail.

"That sounds nice, but-,"

Hermione sighed, setting down the cleaning supplies on a nearby desk."Harry, you've got to get out of here at least once. It isn't good to be cooped up all day. I was sure you of all people wouldn't like to be cooped in one place for most of your life."

Ron nodded."Mate, we miss you. And as much as Mione and I like to visit you, we just kind of wish we'd see you anywhere that isn't here every time."

They looked at the The Boy Who Lived hopefully, and he was now distractedly studying the dark and dirty wall with sudden interest. He sighed, and was about to answer when a very handsome owl began to tap on the window rapidly. He realized the rapidness of the owls tapping had to do with sudden rain falling.

"Oh! It's raining,"Hermione exclaimed, her voice suddenly took over a hint of disappointment,"I suppose we can't go out now, unless we want to get soaked."

Harry opened the window, letting some of the rain to get in. The owl immediately flew in and ruffled its feathers as Harry untied the letter from its scaly leg.