Chapter 5

Pick up line: Omg! You look exactly like my next boyfriend!!

...I know you want to laugh ;)

Enjoy! =D

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Chapter 5

Alex POV

“Hi school and thank you for joining.” I greeted. There was a chorus of hellos and mornings. “I know that it’s early in the morning but let’s start off the day by looking at ourselves. Have you done something to help others recently? Are you doing something that your parents, friends and God will be proud of? There are so many temptations in the world, are you a fly in the spider’s web? I think we need to ask ourselves these questions every day.” People were nodding their heads in agreement.

Morning assembly had carried on for an hour and a half, normally it’s an hour but we all got carried away. My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. I decided that maybe I should answer it this time.

“Hello Joseph.” I said with no emotion. “What happened to ‘Hey Dad’?” he asked.

“You know that changed a long time ago.”

“Look I know I’ve made mistakes, way too many to count but maybe we can meet up and-”

“I’m sorry but those many mistakes have consequences. Now because your life is hell and mine is fantastic you want me back? Well that’s not how I’m going to play.”

“Alex you’re my son-”

“Son my ass.” I retorted. I never lose my cool but when I talk to this man I feel like I might explode.

“Please let me-” he tried to reason but I cut him off.

“Enough chit chat, I’ve got to go. Don’t call again.”

Walking down the hallway to my dorm I know I made a good decision swaying in on this path…

Anna POV

The 12 little boys were…were drunk off their ass! They lead most of the people in the club, singing Lonely by Akon which kind of sounded like the chipmunk version.

I’m still wondering how nobody noticed that there are 10 year olds in an over 18 club! Oh my lord, what if someone here knows one of them! Right that moment two things happened, a huge bouncer grabbed me saying some shit about me not being old enough but I blocked it out because I saw Tommy’s mother.

Why is she here!? Isn’t she too old to be drunk and wearing a…eeew! I promise you, you do not want a description.

“I’m with the boys!” I screamed, and you know what the big bouncer said “That’s what everybody says.”

Now we were outside of the club. I need to get the Things out before Mrs Zedman recognizes her little chubby kid. Jerry saw the whole commotion outside and came to the rescue.

Not this little kid again! I slapped my forehead and looked up at the sky.

“Jerry! Jerry! Tell this man you know me!” I said. The big scary guy who threw me out raised a brow.

“Promise a date under the stars?” He whispered in my ears.

Geez, my hero, I rolled my eyes, “Hell no.” I said.

“Alright. Well, sir” he said turning to the bouncer, “Please keep an eye on this crazy girl who claims to know me.”

WHAAAAT!?

My mouth hung open in shock at the little devil.

“Okay! Fine! I promise.” I said.

It was after 2 am when I managed to get all the boys out of the club before anybody recognized them. Let’s just say it involved water guns, a pencil and some Lady Gaga to do it. Confused? Probably.

The Guide didn’t even notice we were gone! He was actually still asleep…or dead.

Hours later I woke up to many moans and groans. LOL, The joys of a hangover…

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N: I know people like romance and trust me there will be so please hold on to this book :D And COMMENT.

Maybe Vote... Its Just A Button! :p

AmeliaRock7