Chapter 3

Chapter 3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I texted Riley and Kyle to let them know I was leaving school and that they would have to be in charge of welcoming the new guy aka The Plan. When I was about to leave I saw the headmaster run out of his office towards the bathrooms.

Hmm…well we all know he’s going to be a while, so why not take a look at his laptop again? I went inside and got comfortable, meaning that I sat in his huge leather chair and put my feet on his desk.

I rubbed my hands like an evil witch and smiled. I decided to take a look at the new guy’s file again; it could hold some useful information.

It was Friday today which meant I was taking Tom Zedman Camping. I cannot stand 10 year olds. AHG! School had passed by way to fast and now I had my bags packed for the entire weekend and on my way to my principle’s house to pick up the kid.

Talk about gross.

 I arrived at the house and it was a modern two story house-nothing extra ordinary. I didn’t even bother getting out of the car, no way in hell was I going to step foot in that house. I honked my horn and saw a grumpy looking principle come out with an overly happy and chubby kid.

That must be Tom.

They made their way over to the car and the way the little boy was smiling was making my own face hurt. “Hello! My name is Tommy but you can call me Tom if you want everybody does!” I looked at him and gave him an empty smile, “Hi.” The principle sighed and ran a hand through his non-existing hair.

The boy happily jumped in the car while who I suppose was his mother came rushing out. “Oh my God! My son is going camping. Oh Ronald do you think this is a good idea? I mean, he is only 8. Do you want something to eat honey? I’m sure this nice girl wouldn’t…oh dear.” She stopped talking about the ‘nice girl when she actually glanced at me.

“Ronald may I have a word with you.” She said as calmly as she could. “Yes dear.” He said. So the Chubby woman and skinny man left leaving the boy and me together.

“So, what’s your name?” he asked. “My name is shut the hell up or looking at this pretty little face of mine is going to be the last damn thing you do. Now, act like everything is okay in front of your parents when they come got it kid?” I said. He stared at me wide eyed and nodded his head vigorously.

 I smiled, “Ah kid, I’m going to like you.”

Looking outside my window I saw his parents arguing. Mrs Zedman was really putting on a show. She was waving her hands in the air, her face as red as can be shouting to a bored looking Mr Zedman. When they came back both parents had regained their posture.

“I’m counting on you to take good care of my son Anna.” Ronald said sternly. “And I’m counting on you to make food in the cafeteria not revolting.” I said just as sternly. After Mr Zedman’s wife threatened to cut my left pinky off if anything happens to her son, we were off.

Oh God. Please. Help. Me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

COMMENT! I Really need advice ;)

Thanks For Reading =D

AmeliaRock7