Soundtrack Of Your Life • Jared Padalecki

Jared Padalecki - Jared x Reader

You were so happy. And it was strange. Because usually you should be afraid since it was your first time in America - and in addition to that completely alone. In the first place you wanted to fly together with your best friend but she was unexpectedly tied up with business and therefore had to cancel. And now you stood here, all alone.

But you didn't feel like you were. You felt complete and happy. Because you were at a Supernatural-Convention and therefore practically surrounded by family. Yes, you felt actually good. As good as you haven't been since quite a long time.

You had bought photos with perceived every cast member but the first one was already the one you were the most excited for. It was the Jared Padalecki one. Your inspiration.

And though it was the first of your photos it felt like it was dragging on forever until then. There was an opening panel, too, but it lasted only 30 minutes but already during that your heart beat immediately a little faster as you saw him. How cute he was with his adorable, long hair and his warming character... You loved this man.

After the panel you originally planned on getting something to eat because you had no time for breakfast this morning but for nervousness it was impossible for you to eat, that's why you decided to refrain from it. After the photo there'd still be plenty of time.

You therefore went to one of the benches in the hall and simply sat down and waited anf tried to remain as as calm as possible - even though that was kind of pointless because you were dying on the inside. At least you would soon see your idol.

As you finally stood in the queue to take your photo with JARED FUCKING PADALECKI your heart beat so fast that you started to believe that you could even hear it. Your neck felt like it was about to explode because of your racing heart rate.

You have waited for this moment for a no ending time and now it was finally there. You could finally hug him, hold him for at least a brief moment. And that meant everything to you. Maybe you could even manage it to tell him that he saved your life. That he was the reason why you fought every day.

Thousands of times you went through what you wanted to say to him in your head and in this moment you thought about it again. While thinking about actually being able to finally say them in a couple of minutes you had to smile. You probably looked like a complete fool as you stood there and grinned like you just won an Oscar but you just couldn't help it. Jared was the Oscar.

It felt like it was lasting ages until it was your turn because there were so many other fans queuing before you but you remained patient. At least you so had time to keep on planning on how to behave in front of this cute moose... Damn, you were freaking nervous...

Your thoughts all revolved around your upcoming meeting with Jared that you barely noticed how your waiting time predated. By that time there were only three fans left in front of you.

Okay, just one more time rethinking everything and you would be good to go.

You said the words in your head one more time and just hoped to even be able to actually say them that way later.

You were completely lost in your thoughts as a voice interrupted you.

„Hi", it said and you knew immediately who it was coning from: Jared Padalecki himself. Your original plan was for you to greet him first but that wasn't too bad. There was enough room for that in your planning on how the meeting was supposed to proceed.

„Wanna come over?", Jared asked as you replied nothing. You stared at him for such a long time that you completely forgot to greet him back. How embarrassing!