Goodbye

This isn't what you most likely think. I'm not at all ending the story. I couldn't do that just yet. This will probably be kinda sad but I think it sounds good. Changed my username, in case you couldn't tell. Now I guess I'm castielsbee.

                                                         xxxx castielsbee

P.S: This was inspired by Daylight by Maroon 5. Odd, I know but still.

P.P.S: The puppy is in this story.

"Do you really have to leave in the morning?" Castiel asked when he and Dean had laid down.

"Yeah. Sammy can't go alone."

"Why?"

"He just can't."

"Alright. How long will you guys be gone?"

"Should take about two months. We have to go about six different states."

Cas sighed. Two months of him and a puppy. At least the puppy looked like Dean.

"Will the puppy be allowed in bed?"

"Just until we come back."

"Alright."

"I need to get some sleep, Cas. I'm driving in the morning."

"Alright."

"Night." Dean sad before flipping over. In five minutes, he was snoring. Cas was left with his thoughts, although he couldn't think clearly through his partner's snoring. 'What am I going to do for two months without Dean? Who will go buy food? What am I going to eat?' His thoughts were interrupted by something that sounded like running water. He looked up and the puppy had used the bathroom in the floor.

"No." He semi-shouted at the puppy before letting the dog outside. He checked the time. 12:30. He ran his fingers through his messy hair and let out a long sigh. He let the puppy back in and climbed back in to bed.

This is only the first part. I will probably update later tonight. If you've had a first day of school yet, tell me how it went.