The Wedding

HEY GUYS I'M STILL PUMPPPPPEDDDDD BUT MY FAMILY MEMBERS WAKE UP CONSTANTLY AND I SLEEP IN THE LIVING ROOM SO I'LL PROBABLY TAKE MY SLEEP MEDICINE AND GO TO SLEEP HALFWAY THROUGH WRITING THIS BUT I'M WRITIIINNNNGGG. I'M ALSO GOING TO MY DAD'S TOMORROW SO THIS'LL PROBABLY BE PUBLISHED ABOUT 72 HOURS FROM NOW. SO YEAH. LOVE YOU.
P.S: LET'S PRETEND THAT GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL HERE.
P.S.S: THIS WILL BE VERY LONG
                         xxxx Stucky_Trash

Cas sighed and ran a hand through his messy, brown hair. For a small wedding, this was an awful lot of stress. He sat on the unmade hotel bed and thought about Dean and how this wedding will change his, Dean's, and Sam's lives forever. After sitting there for about five minutes, he finally stood up and walked out of the room. As he was walking down the hallway, he met Sam.
"So," Sam started, "today's the day, huh?"
"Yeah." Cas responded as they walked towards the elevator. After a long pause, Sam spoke up.
"Are the angels going to be there?" He questioned.
"A few, yes."
"Gabriel?"
"He's one."
Sam smiled when he thought Cas wasn't looking (A/N: For all the Sabriel trash here), but Cas saw.
'Huh,' Cas thought, 'there might be another wedding.'
Sam and Cas reached the bottom and walked to the dining hall- thing for breakfast. They got their food (Sam piled his plate up with weird breakfast vegetables because moose are herbivores) and sat down at a table.
"So," Sam started, "Where's my brother?"
"He's in some room around here. He's checking out today and staying in my room tonight so we can-"
"That's enough, Cas. I get it." Sam interrupted, knowing what was about to be said.
They ate their breakfast and left the hotel in a car Sam had rented the day before (because Dean wouldn't let them drive the Impala). The drive there was awkward and awfully quiet. When they got there, Cas noticed that Dean wasn't there yet. The guests were, though; Charlie (A/N: I'M STILL IN DENIAL OKAY), Bobby (A/N:BASICALLY EVERY GUEST IS DEAD OKAY), Kevin, Gabriel, Adam (hehe), Linda Tran, Jody, and Balthazar had all taken their seats. The location was in a gazebo at a local park in the middle of spring when all the flowers were in bloom and the trees had light green leaves. Given, Kevin got stung by a bee and Charlie and Jody have really bad allergies so they were sneezing the whole time.
They had set up some plastic, foldable chairs that looked like they belonged in a Baptist Church's dining room. Cas got out of the car and walked up to the gazebo, all eyes on him. He could hear his heart hammering in his chest and his stomach churning as he stood with the retired judge (an old friend of Sam's), waiting for Dean to arrive. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, people turned their heads towards the sound of a motor. Dean had arrived. He got out of the car and walked down the aisle towards Cas. Cas chewed at his bottom lip and watched Dean with his electric blue eyes. Dean smirked (A/N:ughhh) at him and winked. Cas smiled and swallowed as Dean stood in front of him.
This was the best Cas had ever seen him. He had showered and ironed his suit and had his teeth whitened. Cas could see every freckle on his face and the joy and love in his chartreuse eyes. (A/N: I have no idea how weddings go so I'm just gonna wing it).
The judge took a deep breath and began.
"We gather you here today to join these two families in marital bond. Instead of using traditional vows, they have prepared their own. Mr. Winchester, would you like to go first?"
Dean reached into the inside pocket of his jacket and pulled out a piece of folded-up notebook paper. He cleared his throat and began.
"Cas, when I met you in that barn, I never expected you to become a major part of my life, let alone my husband. You have helped me through so much, I couldn't ever thank you enough for the love you've shown my brother and me. You've been one of the very, very few people in this world who've actually cared about us. I love you more than words can describe.
Before I met you, there was nothing in my life worth living for. You've been my rock and my supporter and my best friend for a long, long time. I love you, Castiel."
Cas felt the lump rising in his throat and the tears welling in his eyes. He blinked and wiped the tears from his eyes. Dean smiled at him with his real smile. The smile that showed his teeth and made his dimples show and crinkled the skin around his eyes.
"Now, Mr. Novak." The judge said.
Cas fumbled around in the pocket of his pants for that paper. He got it out, unfolded it, and began.
"Dean, I didn't expect us to end up here. I didn't expect you to become my husband or even my friend. I don't know how I ever got lucky enough to end up with you in my life. I hope we stay together forever. We will fight, every couple does, but we will also laugh and cheer and love, forever. Dean Winchester, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you."
Now it was Dean's turn to cry. He sniffed and ran his hand through his hair. He wiped his eyes, licked his lips, and smiled. Cas smiled back softly.
"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." Dean wrapped his arms around Cas's neck and pulled him right up to him. Dean kissed him differently than normal this time. This kiss felt more loving and more at-long-last. Dean had been waiting