The Fight

• Dedicated to tumblr user deancasheadcanons

Hey! I'm sorry that I haven't updated. I have had NO idea of a new fic, so I didn't write. I hope this is good. Requests? Q&A? Tell me. I don't know who's reading my stories. Gosh darn it I hope that didn't sound rude. Bye.

                                                                       xxxx johnlockruinedme

"I don't want to go out, Dean."

"Why?"

"I don't feel like it."

"Come on, Cas."

"No."

"Just for a drink or two?"

"I said no."

"Whatever. I'll just go with Sammy then."

"No you won't!" Sam shouted from his bedroom.

"Come on, Sam."

"I'm not arguing with you while you're arguing with Cas."

"Ugh. I'll go alone."

"Fine. I don't care." 

Dean rushed out, slamming the door behind him. Cas heard the Impala start and drive away. He sighed and fell on to the couch.

"Hey. You okay?" Sam asked, now in the living room.

"Yeah. This has been happening a lot lately."

"I know. You gonna be okay in here alone?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

Cas sat alone in the living room for a while. After about fifteen minutes, he got up and got a piece of paper and a pen. 'Have a nice time sleeping on the couch! :) -Castiel'. He was sure this is what couples do when they fight. He had seen it on the T.V. He folded Dean's pajamas and put them on the couch along with the note. At about 9:00 he went to bed.

At around 1:00 A.M, Dean came home. He groaned when he saw the note.

"Crap." He walked back to the bedroom and tried to get in the bed. Cas tried to say "Did you not read the note on the couch?" But he was still half-asleep so it came out as "Did you not read the couch?" Dean laughed (because no one 'chuckles').

"Yes I did."

"Then why are you here?"

"I thought I could sneak in."

"Get out."

"Alright."

Three hours later, Dean felt something weigh the couch down by his stomach.

"What the fuck?" He looked up and saw Cas.

"I couldn't stand sleeping without you."