Chapter Four: Letters

Dear Gustav,

 When I saw you, you asked if I could write to you to give you my address, so I added it at the bottom of the page.

 Honestly, I'm not really sure what to say. How are you, maybe? It's a shame neither of our teams won this year, isn't it? How is living with your brother going for you?

 Anyway, I guess I'll see you in the next World Cup.

                                                                             Sincerely, 
                                                                             Oliver Wood

Dear Oliver,

 Thanks for the address! it is actually great to hear from you.

 Yes, it is a shame we lost, but there is always the 2018 Cup! We will certainly be ready then.

 Living with my brother is not really as terrible as I made it out to be. Tommy is my big brother, after all, and he is the only brother I have. I do have three sisters, and I love them, too. You know, I forgot to mention, one of my sisters is Alice Johansson, the seeker for the Nordic Team. She is quite fast when she's up in the air, isn't she?

 But anyway, it was nice to hear from you. Hope you're well.

                                                                                                         Gustav

Gustav,

 I've been well, thanks. Nice to hear things are working out with your brother. Do you really have three sisters? And one of them is Alice Johansson, the seeker? To think, our seeker didn't stand a chance against her.

 I know this isn't any of my business, but I noticed you and your sister have different last names. Did she change hers at some point?

                                                                                                 Oliver

Oliver,

 I do not mind the question at all. It isn't as if it were a secret.

 Alice is my half-sister. My parents divorced when I was still pretty young, and they both remarried. Alice and I have the same mother, but different fathers. Alice is my mother's only other child besides me. Tommy and my other sisters are also half-siblings, because we all have the same father.

 I'm sorry if that sounds complicated, but it really is a bit complicated. It's not that I don't love any of them, though, because I do.

                                                                                            Gustav

Oliver,

 I know I just sent you a letter, but I had an idea? How about I come visit you? It's been months since I saw you last, and I would like to see you again. We can catch up, and I can try to explain my family tree as best I can.

 Please reply to this so I know what your answer is.

                                                                                             Gustav

Gustav,

 Yeah, it'd be great if you visited. I mean that I wouldn't mind or anything. Maybe sometime I could visit you, too, and meet this family of yours.

 You know where I live. See you when you get here.

                                                                                               Oliver