"Guys, Herobrine's coming!"

Tina nodded to Nightmare. "Deactivate the magic, quick!"

Riley crouched down and touched his forehead, disabling the dark magic implanted in the boy.

She was halfway done when she was blasted back.

"Guys! Back up!"

Nightmare started floating as his eyes opened up and started glowing purple.

His body started shaking, and as quickly as it started, it stopped, and he fell to the floor, reverted back to normal.

"Ugh, my head..."

Jack Dreamer opened his eyes, a bit of white leaking from one.

"Jack!" Tina rushed to his side, helping him up as Jack reached for his new blade.

"Get them!"

More guards flooded the room, and Riley grabbed them and teleported the group back to their base.

"..."

The group fell on their faces upon arrival.

"Jack!"

Everyone who was left behind rushed over to check on him.

"I need to run some tests."

Jack looked at Ivor.

"Can I take a nap first?"

With that, he fell to the floor.

"I'll test him while he sleeps."

The group gave him looks that showed their uncertainty as he carried the boy off.

"..."

"They what?!"

Herobrine stood in front of his guards, his eyes starting to rim with black.

"Search Beacontown! We need to find that blade!"

The troops scattered to obey their master's orders as he turned through a book, learning as much as he could about the blade.

"Ivor!"

"Ivor! I needed a nap!"

"It's not my fault you woke up!"

"You stuck a needle in my arm!"

"Your point?"

Jack grumbled as the old man tested his blood, his face not showing any positive signs.

"Follow me Jack."

Jack shrugged and followed him to hear his condition and see what the others had to say.

It was then he realized he still had his inventory.

"Huh."

Ivor had written something down and had put it in the center of the table.

Riley looked up at Jack, making him nervous.

She motioned for him to follow. He hesitantly obliged.

"Jack, how much do you remember from your time as Nightmare?"

"Not much..."

Riley sighed in frustration.

"I already know what he's going to say, and I need to tell you something. You were never normal to begin with; this just adds to that weirdness."

Jack rose an eyebrow. "This might just top off that weirdness."