"Sirius.. you don't need to tell me-" James began.

"The doctor I spoke with also said she also must have experienced dyspnea. She couldn't breathe and I wasn't there to help her. She needed me and I wasn't there. Then the damages from what happened a little while earlier didn't help when her neck opened back up. The doctor said her Carotid artery was sliced open too, so she had basically been slaughtered by them James, and I wasn't there to help her."

From upstairs, Ron quickly shut in his bedroom window when him and Harry heard the discussion of what James and Sirius were talking about.

"Anyways," he sat back down beside Harry and him and Harry continued. The candle burned brightly ahead of them both. "Let's try again."

"Right, so Aurora this is the last time we're going to call out to you." Harry says. "Ron and I have decided that if you're just watching us do this for the last week and not doing anything then that's a little cruel....but you're not cruel so maybe you've just been busy with your mum...."

Ron and Harry both exchanged looks.

Ron cleared his throat. "So we're given this one last chance, one last chance to hope that you're out there watching over us. So I hope that you might decide to speak to us this time....or give us any idea that you're out there...."

"We both miss you. We all miss you. I miss you. I miss you so much. Please, let us know you're alright." after a few moments, Harry turned his eyes towards the window. "Maybe she doesn't want to talk with us?"

"Probably not." Ron said with a small shrug. Harry replicated his shrug. "She might be angry about the fact we don't want to go back to Hogwarts."

"Are you kidding? She would properly want to join us."

"Nah, she wouldn't." Ron mentions, "She loved Hogwarts. She might not have liked the workload of it, but she loved it. It was her home....speaking of homes. Do you remember when James asked us at the start of the summer what her relationship was like with her grandparents?"

Harry hadn't stopped thinking about it. "Yeah I do. The other night I heard him saying that her grandparents are wicked, that they're horrible people. They used to hurt her mum..."

"They did? Do you think that means they hurt her?"

Harry shrugs. "I'm not sure. She was rather emotionless at times. She was very confusing to read."

"She was happy a lot of the time, through, wasn't she?"

"Yes, she was. Sometimes, she did odd things though...sometimes she switched conversation about her grandparents though." Harry says. The thought of Aurora somehow being abused by her grandparents had his heart thumping fast. "I mean how much did she ever even talk about them? How much do we know about them?"

"Nothing. I don't even really remember their names."

"Something presumptions no doubt."

Harry found himself thinking back to one day.

He remembered the day like it had been yesterday. It was after Aurora's muggle studies exam and she had come to his dormitory extremely tired after finishing the exam. She didn't say much but lay across his bed sleeping whilst he tried to cram for his defence against.