Chapter Eighty Five- Fallen Down The Rabbit Hole

Start from the beginning

"There's a party on 33rd, you guys up for it?" Stefan asks, looking to Danny with a smile. A party? God no thank you. No way was I going to a party tonight, I was planning on heading to my Mom's tomorrow for a family dinner, I was yet to explain to her the Harry situation too.

"You up for it West?" Danny looks to me and I immediately shake my head sitting up, pulling my legs off Stefan.

"I'm kinda tired, I might go home-" I say just as Stefan cuts me off laughing lightly.

"What the hell happened to you? Rewind to last year, you would of been the one begging me to go parties-"

"I'm just tired" I shrug cutting him off. He rolls his eyes digging in his pocket for a second before pulling out a little white bag.

"Well get some of that shit down you, and you'll be fine" he says as he throws the bag into my lap. My eyes widen at how openly he just threw this shit around like it cost nothing. It was fucking expensive shit.

"I don't know-" I shake my head as I look down at the bag of cocaine. I wasn't scared of using it, I was just hesitant. I hadn't used it since before Harry and I got together, I had bought a bag the other day off Stefan but had yet to use it as it was still in my locker. I don't know why I was holding back, I just was.

"It will only go to waste babe" Danny laughs lightly and I glare at him.

"You have it then" I say as I throw the bag at him, causing it to land in his lap.

"I've got this, I'm alright" he holds up his joint with a smirk as he puffs out a cloud of smoke.
"Come on I'm trying to be a gentlemen here" he winks at me as the bag now lands back in my lap.

"Oh wow thank you so much!" I say sarcastically as I glare at him playfully.

"Watch it-"

"Right come on, Dylan's outside" Stefan says as he jumps up from the couch.

"Why's Dylan here?" I frown looking up at him as he takes the bag from my lap. He empties the content onto the glass table in front of me before glancing over at me.

"To takes us to the party obviously- and your coming so don't even try to get out of this- you go AWOL for nearly a year and you think we're just going to let it slide?" He raises a brow at me as I just stare blankly at him. I didn't know what to say. I had no excuse.  I just had to listen.
"Not a chance babe" he laughs lightly looking down at the lines now on the table. Nine lines to be exact. Nine.
"Now are we gonna make up for lost time or what?" He says with a smirk as he holds up a rolled up dollar to me. I look to Danny who just smiles at me, before looking back at Stefan. Part of me told me to stop and just walk away. But another part of me just lost it. I hadn't done it in so long and it was so hard to say no.

So I didn't.

I said yes, taking the note from his hand before kneeling down and taking three lines, before they shared the rest between them. I felt nothing.

Nothing at all.

"Let's go" Stefan smirks as he takes my hand pulling me up from the floor and towards the front door with ease.

——————

3 hours later

"Truth or Dare?" Danny turns to me making me roll my eyes. We had been sat in the kitchen of some frat house for over 3 hours now, drinking, smoking and doing god knows what else. I just knew that I felt like I was on cloud Nine.

"Oh come on, is this not a little old?" I sigh as I take a sip of the alcoholic beverage Stefan had given me. I say next to Stefan on the couch, as we sat with some of there friends Sam, Josh, Rich, Danny, Abbie and of fucking course Evie was here. I had tried to ignore her all night but I could see her throwing daggers at me with her eyes every time I spoke. I Fucking hated this bitch probably more than I hated Harry. And Victoria. And my Brother. And that's saying a lot.