The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1

Start from the beginning

Barry kept texting and calling me but I kept ignoring him, "Ben, You here?" I yelled and I looked through his apartment and Barry walked in the room

Barry kept texting and calling me but I kept ignoring him, "Ben, You here?" I yelled and I looked through his apartment and Barry walked in the room. "Hey" "Hi. What are you doing here? Where's Ben?" I asked and he sighed "He went to the store. He called you over so we can talk." Barry said and I sighed "I don't have time for this." I said but Barry stopped me and I sighed "Fine, you have ten minutes." I told him and he nodded and took me to the Precinct. "Okay, why are we here?" I asked Barry and he sighed "I want to show you something." Barry said pulling up case board to show me his murder board of our mothers murder. "I'm sorry about hurting you, I never wanted any of that to happen. You know I studied this board everyday." Barry told me and I frowned "I didn't know you did that." "I guess there's still some stuff you don't know about me. I was angry at Oliver and at Eddie, and I took it out on you. I was way out of line and I'm sorry, Mia. I just wish you can forgive me. I know you think I hate you but I don't. It doesn't matter if your not my sister by blood. It only matters that we have each other to pick ourselves up and support one another." Barry said and I smiled. "Lately I've been having a crappy week. Sam dumped me and I found out that I am adopted. But now I realize that stuff doesn't matter because I have my friends and family and the best brother I could possibly have." I said and I hugged him tightly.

Lightning flashed and Barry stared out the window to the building across from the lab and we saw the Man in Yellow

Lightning flashed and Barry stared out the window to the building across from the lab and we saw the Man in Yellow. "Barry." I muttered and he just ran out super fast "Barry, No!!" I yelled and suddenly I was picked up by someone and I screamed out. I could feel the wind through my hair and suddenly it stopped and I was now in a big stadium being held by the Man in yellow.

"Barry" I cried and he frowned "Let her go!" He yelled and suddenly the  man in yellow suit let me go and fought Barry

"Barry" I cried and he frowned "Let her go!" He yelled and suddenly the man in yellow suit let me go and fought Barry. "Barry" I yelled and I felt a prick on my neck and I hissed in pain. "Who are you?" Barry yelled and the man was next to me "You know who I am, Barry." He said and punched him again. "I don't know who you are." "But you do, Barry. We've been at this for a long time, you and I, but I'm always one step ahead. I even know who Mia's real parents are." He said and I was confused. The man in yellow kicked Barry around and I somehow couldn't use my powers, I felt cold and low of energy. "It is your destiny to lose to me, Flash, just as it was your mother's destiny to die that night. And it's your sister's destiny to become who she's meant to be." He said and he ran towards me and just stood in front of me and moved a part of my hair to the side. I was frozen in fear "What am I suppose to be." I whispered and he left. I turned around and I ran to Barry's side and hugged him "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded "I don't know, I'm pretty sure he just injected me with something. Are you?" I asked and he nodded.

I took Barry to S.T.A.R Labs and Joe came "Are you alright?" Joe asked and I nodded "Yeah, I'm okay." I said not telling him about whatever the Man in Yellow put in my neck. "He acted like he knew us, like we'd done this before." "He was antagonizing you, Bar." Joe said and he sighed "I would get close, and he'd pull away. I mean, this was some sick game to him." Barry yelled and I got kinda dizzy and my vision blurred. "Mia? You okay?" Joe asked and I just ran to the trashcan and just threw up. "Um I think you should tell them about what happened." Barry said and I nodded "The Man in Yellow injected me with something. I don't know what but I couldn't use my powers and I still can't. And I feel cold and very uh nauseous." I said and I threw up again.

 "Well, we're almost finished with the trap, so now I suggest we find out what he injected you with and make sure it's not really harmful for you

"Well, we're almost finished with the trap, so now I suggest we find out what he injected you with and make sure it's not really harmful for you." Dr. Wells said and I nodded. Joe and Barry went to the Precinct to talk with Dr. McGee and Dr. Wells helped me find out what the Man in Yellow injected me with.

I layed on the bed and I was sweating a lot "Have you found anything?" I asked Dr. Wells and he sighed "Not yet, but I promise you that we will find something." he said and I nodded and I took his hand. "He told me that I was destined to become something. And I think it will turn out bad." I said and he looked me in the eye "He was trying to get in your head." Dr. Wells said and I nodded. Cisco came in and comforted me "Hey" he said in a whisper and I smiled "So how's the trap coming along?" I asked and he shrugged "It's good. I'm hoping it works, tonight." Cisco said and I smiled. "Have you guys called Ben or Millie?" I asked him and he nodded "Yeah, they are on there way." he said and I sighed. Everyone walked out and I sighed and I just thought about dad and I wanted to ask him why he kept me being adopted a secret. I put on a jacket and I walked all the way to Iron Heights.