"Hey, umm.. do you know where John is?" she asked with hope in her eyes.

"In this time, I guess he went to fly, baby" he said with a smirk at what she rolled her eyes and surprised little.

"Fly? You mean-"

"Like airplane?" he responded. She widened her eyes and cleared her throat.

"Where does he... fly?"

"In the air, I guess" she looked at him with disbelief and sighed.

"Okay, okay, he's probably near. Not so far from here, he has landing field. You can go there on foot." he said showing to the north.

"Thanks" she replied and went there without hesitation.

"Maybe would you like go out with me?" he shouted behind her at what she replied "Sorry buddy, I'm on my way to my love" and winked. He widened his mouth and cleared his throat. She laughed and continued to go.

She was walking through fields. The girl had no idea about his hobby. She wondered, how it was possible, that he didn't say even one word about it. About that he can fly by plane. She ignored little planes on his coat because fashion is shocking sometimes. She never thought that it can relate to his passion. When Angelina was on the place, she saw the landing plane. The sound was so loud. She realized that she came there just in time. Behind the control panel, she saw John. He stopped the propeller and opened the cabin when he landed near the girl. The man climbed out and widened his eyes with a smile on his face, when he saw Angie.

"Angelina? What are you doing here?" he said, when he approached the girl putting his hands on her waist and kissed her.

"Don't you think that you should explain that?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh yeah, well, honey, meet my machine. Beautiful, isn't it?" he responded, walking toward the silver plane.

"Be careful, I will be jealous" she admitted with a smirk.

"But of course, no more beautiful than you, my gorgeous. Coming back to the topic, you probably have some questions but firstly, come here" he admitted, taking her by hand. She gazed at him with questioning look. After several seconds he climbed in to the cabin and pulled his hand to help her to do the same.

"Either you do it of your own will or I will bring you here. Your choice." he responded, seeing resignation in her very light blue eyes. She sighed and grabbed his hand. After a moment, she was sitting behind the control panel.

"Wait, you want me to... oh no no no" she replied, when she found out that he wants her to fly. He was sitting next to the girl and took her delicate hands.

"Baby, listen to me, just listen. I'm here. I know you have never done this, but give yourself a chance. I believe in you. If something will go wrong, I'm here. But I know that you are smart and you will catch it very fast. I will tell you everything, okay? Step by step" he admitted, at what she nodded because she knew she had no choice. On the other hand, John was so excited to show her a part of his biggest passion.

They spent sitting like that for a while. He was explaining everything very clearly and she listened to his every instruction very carefully. When there was about to start practice, she took a deep breath. He repeated that she can do this. Thanks to his support, she dared to move. After a while, the girl was in the air. She couldn't believe in what just happened and she was so excited, so was John. The man was so proud of her. They were flying for hour and half, watching landscapes of Hope County and where there was about to be night, she landed.

When they were on the ground, she hugged him so tight. John laughed and wrapped his arms around her little body. He could feel her heart beating in the fast rhythm because of her excitement and being close to him.