Chapter 2

It's been weeks since I've last had at least one drop of blood, let's just say I'm not doing good.

With a shaky head I grab my cup of coffee and drink it then I was off the school.

When I walk in to my first class I sit in the back and try to ignore the smell everyone had on them, god there killing me, My attention was drawn to the front of my desk and I see that Craig tucker kid.

My mouth starts to water, oh god he smells so good, I could just suck him dry. I shake my head and  I bring myself back into the real world.

" did you hear the teacher your my project partner ". He says in a cold tone.

" oh okay ". I stuff my knuckle in my mouth and he sits down next to me.

Why does he have to sit so close, I try and pay attention to what we are supposed to do,but of course my mind was somewhere else.

Finally class ended and I jump up and run out with my bag in hand, I sit next to my locker and take a deep breath.

" seven more blocks ". I whisper to myself.

I feel someone sit next to me, a amazing smell filled my senses, it was sweater boy, seeing this I jump up and give us some space, why is he here, why can't he leave me alone? He's just making everything even worse.

" we can meet at my house so we can finish this thing ". He says in the same cold tone that he had earlier.

I nod and he leaves,today is just not my day is it, why can I just do this project on my own, I roll my eyes and head to my next class.

Time skip

Just before the second last class of the day I give Craig my number so he can send me the directions to his house.

Why do I feel like this going to end badly.

I get home, eat some dinner then I was off to Craig's place so we could get this stupid project over with.

As I come to his door steps I go to knock on the door.But before I could knock on the door it opens, I look up to see Craig.

" um hi ". I say not expecting him to open the door so quickly.

" can we just get this over with ". He says in a monotone voice.

He steps out of the way so I can walk in, I sigh then walk in, he shuts the door behind me and as he walks past me I get a wiff of him, I bite the inside of my mouth and swallow my temptations.

" are you coming or are you going to stand there all day ". Craig says.

I nod start walking to him slowly, we head up stairs and start working on are project, as we were working I couldn't help but notice that he was starring.

But once I look at him he looks away, strange but what ever, let's just get this done so I can get out of there.

More time passes and I notice that I'm glancing at him as he was doing his part, I'm starting to notice things I didn't notice before.

For example: he has a random stripe tattoo on his arm, wonder what it means to him, he also has piercings that carry up his ear; they start just above the normal place you would probably get your ears pierced and ends a little bit into the ear Fold, I could never get my ears pierced because I hate pain.