Chapter 9: Meeting ⌬

Disclaimer: Tokyo Ghoul and Vampire Knight does not belong to me, they belong to their respected owners.

Reminder: All of us know that in Tokyo Ghoul Season 3 and the last episode, Ginshi Shirazu was dead. But in this story, he's alive and now the new mentor of the next Quinx Squad. Spoiler Alert!! In the original manga, Urie was the mentor but co-mentor now in this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kell jolted up from her bed, sweat running down from her face and her face had gotten much more paler. She had dreamed something strange. Two woman, one with white hair while the other was green. Both of them was torturing her and kept taking her blood.

She doesn't remember that happening to herself. For over her 16 years of life, she hadn't gotten tortured like that. But she did remember a certain word.

'Kanojo no omoide o sakujo suru'

'Remover her memories? What the heck does that mean?'

A pain had erupted from her head making her clutch her head. After enduring the pain, which felt like a thousand needles was piercing  through her head, she looked at the side of her bed and that's where the picture of her brother was on.

His hair was still white in the picture, and that look had reminded her about the day both of them got reunited. He was 19 years old and was dating Touka, on which she started calling her as onee-chan.

'Onii-san, I wish your here to comfort me. Just like what you always did every night after you rescued me.'

She was silently sobbing missing the warmth of her brother. Unknown to her, Kaname was at the other side of the door, about to knock, but stopped when he heard from his heightened hearing that she was crying.

He felt the urge to opened the door and comfort the girl. Actually, ever since he saw her from the Headmaster's office, he felt the sensation of her leading him inside.

Biting his bottom lip, he left when he heard no sound from the room and had figured that Kell was now fast asleep.

>>In Tokyo, HQ CCG<<

Ken was calmly drinking his tea, leg crossed, as he was in a meeting. Since the meeting was revolving about his sister, he was importantly needed. He had observed that his former team, the Quinx Squad was also present.

And as usual, all of them still hadn't changed from what he observed for over 3 years of being their mentor and leader. But only a little had changed.

Saiko Yonebashi was still lazy, obviously from the position she was doing, she was fast asleep with her head on the table.

Tooru Mutsuki was still shy but he did saw a little bit of confidence in the green haired girl's eyes. He was exactly acting like his old self, back the time where he was still human, or so he thought after regaining his memories as the real Ken Kaneki.

Ginshi Shirazu, far from he observed in him being the new mentor of the quinx squad, he was actually a little bit surprised that he did a good job in guiding the new members. He was also shock when sometimes, Shirazu would walked in his office, all looked lavish, and had asked him to give him some tips on how to handle the members. After all, he was the former mentor and had lead them to a greater path. But he always reminded himself that, Haise Sasaki, was the mainly reason of their success.

And now Kuki Urie. He was still so independent but sometimes leads the quinx squad when Ginshi was gone. He still had the cold demeanor but soft around Ginshi since they just practically now became friends after Ginshi's life and death situation. He was saved from the stab he got when Ken had entered the scene and helped Ginshi up to full recovery.