Chapter 5: First Class ⌬

Disclaimer: Tokyo Ghoul and Vampire Knight do not belong to me. They belong to their respectful owners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takuma knocked at Kell's door unknown for the fact that Kell was in the bathroom. Takuma knocked again.

Now your wondering why he's here, right? Well, Kaname had ordered Takuma to take Kell and lead her to the room since Kell didn't got a proper tour when she arrived.

So that's where he found himself knocking at said person's room. 'Why can't she open the door?' He thought angrily.

After waiting patiently, he opened the door having enough of waiting and instantly regretted his decision. There right in front of her was Kell in a........... red bikini. Both of them stared at each other for over 10 seconds and chaos had instantly arrived.

"KYAAAAA!!!! GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!!"

Takuma instantly closed the door as he leaned at the wall.

He had a tiny of blush on his cheeks while Kell........ well she took the situation nonchalantly. She was a blushing mess and her hand was on her chest feeling the rapid heartbeat of her heart, someone just saw her changing and it was Takuma no less.

Kell shook her head as her breathing started to calm itself as she changed to her uniform.

Takuma was outside the door looking at the night sky and silver moon at the window. He was cut off from his dream land when he heard a creak. He looked at the side and saw Kell coming out of her room looking at the ground. He avoided looking at her as he looked at the side.

"Follow me", he said and walked down the hallway. There was a awkward silence between the two. And Takuma sometimes sends her glances to see if she's following him. Unknown to him, Kell too, kept sending him glances.

>>Time Skip<<

The door opened and revealed Kell and Takuma. All of the vampires attention was taken from them. They were sending them question and confused looks when they saw how red Kell was and the small blush adorning Takuma's face.

All of them took their sits but still they didn't leave their attention from the blushing duo who was at the either side of the room. Kell was at the left corner next to the window while Takuma was at the right corner.

"What's wrong with the two of them?", Aidou whispered to his cousin even thought its futile since Vampires and Ghouls was known to their heightened senses. "How do I know? Maybe they did something inappropriate or something", Akatsuki said. Unknown to them, both of the said duo was a blushing mess. But both of them was covering that with a book (Kell) or looking the other way (Takuma).

The door had opened and revealed their vampire-hunter teacher, Toga Yagari.

"Alright. Everyone sit down."

He walked at the front of the room and stands behind the table putting the book he's holding with him.

"Now Kaein had already explained our current ghoul situation."

Toga looked directly at Kell's eyes who just looked at him in boredom, all embarrassment forgotten when the Vampire Hunter entered. After all, she doesn't want him to look down on her.

'He's just like her brother. That's the same look I got from him years ago', the vampire Hunter though as he mentally smirk. He'll be enjoying teaching the little sister of the brat he met.

Toga cleared his throat earning the vampires situation. "Now dear ghoul-"

"I have a name Mr. Vampire-Hunter"

"You didn't let me finish Little Missy. Now I want you to stand here and introduce yourself properly."

Kell stood up, walked at the front room, and faced her fellow ordinary classmates. "My name is Kell Kaneki."

That struck some pureblood vampires brains. 'Kaneki? That name sounded familiar, but how?', that's what most of them was thinking while Kaname was thinking differently.

'She doesn't remember?'

"You can now sit down and have our year lesson today."

"Year?"

"Well of course, this year my dear students. We'll be going to learn about Kell's own kind."

And now, Kell's torturous life had now started.

>>Time Skip<<

"Now that class had ends. I'll be going now. Goodbye."

Silence

"Oh, not a single farewell?"

"Can't you read the atmosphere, old man."

This one had now ticked off Toga a little bit. You see, the whole session they've been doing, Kell had started making comments here and there trying to tick off the vampire hunter. After all, since she's now out off the CCG HQ, there's no Urie, and if there's no Urie, it meant there's no fun.

So she just replaced Toga to Urie's place, for now that is. Now back to the present, in her every comment, some vampires have to hold in their laughter not to sound rude and didn't want their reputation broke .

"Well Sensei, didn't you said yourself that you have something important to do?"

Now Toga almost got the holster of his gun but refrained himself when he figured it out that she was just provoking him. He smirked, "Nice job, you almost got me. But remember that I'm a professional hunter, a provocation won't do anything".

Kell smirked back, "Well I did tried my best."

"Hmm, your just like your brother", after saying his part, the vampire Hunter faced back as he walked out the classroom, closing the door behind him.

And that's where he left leaving a confused Kell, but in the inside only. She refused to let the vampires see her negative emotions. That symbolizes her weakness. "I'm impressed, I like your attitude", Maria Kurenai commented. "Indeed, not all people had the gift of provocation after all", Ruka Souein added.

"Well thank you for the compliments. I did learned from someone", Kell answered. This got everyone's attention, so someone taught her eh? Then the person must be good. They've been trying to provoke the vampire Hunter the whole year after all and not one thing even gets to him.

Kell she stood up and walked to the door, "Now if you'll excuse me, I will be having my leave", the door closed with an audible click.

Silence had engulfed the whole room. "Kaname, isn't her name a little bit familiar?", Aidou asked as he looked at their resident leader. "I actually agree. Her last name, Kaneki was it?", Senri added his piece.

Kaname didn't heard the two as he's too occupied by his own thoughts. The vampires saw this and took the moment that he needs silence and peace, so they took the vow to leave.

Kaname was left in the deem room alone as he gathered his thoughts and some certain memories.

'What exactly happened 10,000 years ago?'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━