Chapter 8: Past part 3 ⌬

Reminder: In this story, Kell and Ken was actually a pureblood vampire.

Disclaimer: Tokyo Ghoul and Vampire Knight is not mine. They belong to their respectful owners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?"

Ken said looking at the letter went in his office room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Master Ken,

We are sincerely giving our wishes that Juri and Haruka Kuran had now been announced deceased after the fight between them and their brother, Rido Kuran. Juri and Haruka had a daughter that had been sent to the Human World for protection because Rido Kutan, had transferred his plans between him and Shizuka Hiou.

From the Vampire Council,

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ken was now started to get stressed. "So they're targeting Yuki too huh? If this is about the resurrection of the ansector of the Kuran Family, then this will be a great disaster. Why didn't they just send Yuki here? I could have take care of her and Kaname."

Unknown to him, Kell was eavesdropping from the door hearing the fact that her favorite Aunt and Uncle was dead. And her other cousin, Yuki, she was worried about the baby. Even if she hadn't met the girl, yet she still felt herself urging to protect her baby cousin. She had heard from her father that humans kills Vampires. And they were called Vampire-Hunters.

She was so engrossed with her eavesdropping that she doesn't felt the presence nearing her. And before she knew it, everything turned black.

She doesn't got the chance to scream, but the plate she was holding broked, alerting her brother from upcoming danger and just opened his door to see the broken plate.

His eyes widened.

'No.'

-Somewhere else-

Kell had opened her eyes and saw that she was in a deem room. She tried to move but can't since she felt that she was strapped in a leather chair. She heard a click and saw in the far right corner, there was a door, which opened as a woman entered.

She had lime green hair and silver eyes on which reminding her of her brother.

"Ah it seems your awake."

Her voice was a little bit childish but she can hear the danger laced in her voice,"W-what do you want from me?"

"Oh nothing really darling. Its just that we just want you as a bait."

Before she knew it a woman who looked just like the other one, but had grey hair, walked in. "Is she awake dear sister?"

"Why yes she Shizuka."

"Good, then let start the ritual."

The woman, now known as Shizuka, her eyes turned red while she can see fangs coming out of her mouth. With an invisible speed, Shizuka had bit Kell's neck making her whimper from the pain. She can feel that Shizuka was sucking all of her blood making her eyes blur. And in a moment, her eyes had now closed.

Seeing that she was now unconscious, Eto, the green haired woman's name, signalled her sister that it was now done. Shizuka retracted her fangs from her neck.

They took a knife and cuts her hand getting a few drops of her blood. They made a silent ritual. This ritual they're doing was a ritual taking someone's memories of their past.

While doing the ritual, Kell's body started glowing blue, nonetheless alerting the occupants who smiled evilly since this meant that the ritual is succeeding.

After another half an hour, they looked at Kell and saw her body inside a crystalized ice.

"Now we only need to do is hide her. Where do you think dear sister?"

"I may know where we may put her."

>>Time Skip<<

Ken had searched for his sister's whereabouts but was failing. But that didn't made him stop from searching every crook and corner of the place. It has been 5,000 years since he started searching. Being busy for his sister's whereabouts, he didn't informed Kaname about this making the brown haired vampire worried as he doesn't got any letters from his cousins.

After all, not hearing about your cousin's whereabouts was making someone worry.

After another 3,000 years, the Vampire Community had heard that the Kaneki Family had now been wiped out. But unknown to them, both members of the family had just lost their memories but Ken did retrieve it after 12,000 years.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━