Chapter 3: Ghoul ⌬

She looked back only to see........
.

.

.

.

Kaname

But there was a difference, he's once normal brown eyes has turned to red gleaming at the dark room. Kell was panicking from the inside while calm on the outside. She don't want Kaname's suspicions to deepen more if she reacts something that he will expect.

"Kaname. What would you be doing inside my room? You do know its quite rude to come in without my consent."

Instead, she got only a small smirk in return, "My my Kell. I didn't expect for you to be someone to be that kind."

"Whatever do you mean Kaname?"

She opted to play ignorant. But obviously it didn't work.

The only response she got was a choke at her neck, "Now, why would a ghoul be doing here inside?"

Kell choked when his grip tightened. "T-that would b-be you to f-find out, Vampire."

Without a second though, she twisted Kaname's hands making him let go and drop Kell down. Out of defense, Kell immediately activated her kakugan shocking and surprising Kaname who was suppose to attack her back.

The blood red tail from Kell's back gleams at the night sky making Kanami clearly see it. Kell swished her kakugan at him where he dodged quickly. 'What can I do to stop a ghoul? I have never heard them before. Although, my father did told me stories about them. Not to mention that her last name sounded familiar', Kaname dodged on an incoming tale.

'Crap, so this is what onii-san's telling me about.'

"Anyway's, you better be careful since that place is roaming with-"

'Vampires'

Suddenly, Kaname had managed to hit Kell at the back. Kell felt a little bit dizzy, not from the kick Kaname gave him, but the fact that all ghouls sometimes get dizzy. And the next thing she knew, she felt a bite at her neck making her lose her consciousness completely.

>>Time Skip<<

"Are you sure she's safe?"

"That's what I dont know. She attacked me full head on and....."

Groans

"She's awake."

Kell grudgedly opened her eyes and saw that she was not in her room but somewhere else. She weakly looked at her side and saw the glare Kaname was giving her.

"It seems you had gotten me."

"What are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you dare try and play innocent with me! I already saw you with my own two eyes. Now answer my question, what are you?!!"

"K-kaname, calm down."

Kaname took a deep breath and hieved and continued glaring at the white-haired girl, "Fine, I'm a ....... ghoul."

Kaien frowned while Kaname was utterly confused but didn't showed it, "A g-ghoul? Then what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Tokyo?"

Kell lowered her head and remembered something.

"I'm sorry Kell, but you have to go there and investigate. You do know what she can do. Am I right?"

Kell weakly nodded. "Good, your brother is already making things ready. Don't disappoint me, this is important and the lives of ghouls and humans are on the line here."

The door opened and revealed her emotionless brother. "Kell, the car is ready."

Kell followed his brother out the door, through the hallways, her room and out the CCG HQ. She went in the limo that was supposed to drive her to the school. "Kell, just remember. Always take care of yourself, don't do anything rash and most importantlty, don't let them know of what you are", Ken warned her as the window now closed.

'What am I going to do? I can't let my brother be disappointed. What kind of excuse am I going to say? Goddamit!! What did I have to be so stubborn. I'm not even making this serious. Well, theres no turning back now. I'm already at Vampire territory, there's no use lying already when they saw me. Lets just hope onii-san will understand.'

Kell sighed and looked at the both of them with her kakugan activated in her eyes surprising them. "So what are you going to do to me?"

"You will be immediately transferred to the night class where you will be much more safe", Kaien answered for Kaname who was keep quiet.

"Whatever."

Kell stood up surprising both of them. "Wh-what? You shouldn't suppose to be standing!"

Kell rose a brow, "And why is that?"

"Y-your supposed to turn into a vampire."

And that's where it dawn on Kell. She quickly grabbed a mirror and saw on her neck 2 bite marks. She did know that it won't affect her but if her brother knew of this. The only thing she knows is that he'll be furious.

Forgetting about the bite mark, she stomp off the Headmaster's office and closed the door full force that it left it almost broken.

"Do you think she's safe?", Kaname asked looking at the crack form at the almost broken door.

"Do not worry, I believe ghouls will only attack if they're threatened, instincts or hungry", Kaein answered.

"Wait............ do you think the artificial blood pills will work on her hunger?"

And that's where it hit him. Of course!! Ghouls are known to eat flesh!! He didn't even figured it all out. But........ if the ghouls eat flesh then...... they may drink blood too.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━