5

(Kenzies POV)

beep beep beep

I woke up to a quiet beeping noise. I turned it off and remembered that i'm meeting johnny at the park at 9. so i got up took a shower and then finished getting ready as quietly as possible. I guess i ended up waking lily up because she said "where you goin?" "i need to meet someone, go back to sleep" "okay" she went back to sleep and i went downstairs. I saw my mom in the kitchen getting coffee "hey mom" "oh hey sweetie what are you doing awake so early?" "i need to meet someone so the girls are still asleep so when they wake up tell them i went to meet someone" "okay be safe" "i will, love you" "love you too" i kissed her cheek and got in my car. I got a text before i started my car. the text said 'hey i'm almost at the park, i hope you won't bail on me' it was from Johnny. 'I'll be there soon' i replied and started my car. I left my drive way. about ten minutes later i arrived at the park. I got out of my car and saw him sitting on a bench. I walked him "hey, i'm glad you came" he said. I gave him a small smile and sat next to him. "I know i'm your teacher, but kenz there's something about you that makes me want to get to know you more" "you're my teacher, i don't think it's a good idea" "i understand but please give us a chance" "i-i don't know." he grabbed my hand "please" i looked at our hands and stayed quiet. "please, i like you so much" "we can't" "i don't care screw the rules" "fine, we can try" "really?" he jumped up. "yes" i smiled up at him. he picked me up and spun me around. "thank you, thank you, thank you" he said and started putting me down. we were really close and i could feel his breath on my lips. I leaned in the rest of the way and kissed him. I could feel the sparks shooting through my body and the butterflies in my stomach. we pulled away and leaned our foreheads against each others. "I'm glad we can do that now" he said. "me too" i pecked his lips again. "okay i should go" "okay" he kissed my lips again. "bye" "bye." i left and so did he. I got to my house and went inside. it was about 10:30 now. mom was in the living room "hey did anyone come down" I asked. "no, they're all still upstairs" "okay good i'm going up" "okay." i went up and opened my door. I saw that lily and dylan were awake. "hey where were you?" Dylan asked. "nowhere" "okay" i decided I needed to breakup with him so I texted hayden that i wanted to meet up.

(H-Hayden K-Kenzie)

K- hey can we meet up please?

H- yes, i've been waiting, i really do miss you

K- meet at starbucks in an hour?

H- sounds good, can't wait

"guys wakeup!" i yelled. "whyyyy?" Maisy whined. "because i need to go somewhere in an hour so get up, wake up, and leave please" "who you meeting?" "no one, it's not a big deal" "fine, but i'm eating before i leave" "fine, just get food now" they all got up and we went downstairs. we made food and ate it. when we got done they got dressed and left.

I left to go to starbucks to meet Hayden. I got inside and ordered coffee while i waited. I was so nervous i was shaking. I saw him walk through the door and smiled at me. I just looked down and sat a table and waited for him to come sit. "hey" he said. "hi, please sit down" "okay" he sat down. "so uh there's no easy way for me to say this but i uh think we should see other people" "please kenz give me another chance, we've been together for two years do you really want to give that up just because i said something stupid?" "hayden you think just because you are- were my boyfriend you could control who i was able to be friends with but you weren't" "I know, i understand but i really do love you" "i'm sorry" i got up and walked out. I texted johnny to see if he wanted to meet up he said sure and to go to the diner. went to the diner and sat in his booth. "hey babe" he said. "hey" i said smiling. "are you okay?" he asked. "yeah i just broke things off with Hayden. "oh, do you still love him?" "if i did do you think i would be with you?" he said nothing but smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled through it. "I'm glad that i can do that now" "i know, me too" "good" he said and kissed me again. "here's your food" Betty said smiling. "thank you, kenz do you want anything?" sure i'll take some fries and an oreo milkshake" "coming right up" "thank you betty" i smiled. "so do want to spend the rest of the day together?" He asked. "Sure but what do you want todo?" "We can go to my house and watch a movie" "sounds good" "great" he kissed my head and Betty brought my food. We ate our food and went to his house in different cars.

"Wow, this is really nice" I said as we walked in. "thank you" he said. "now lets go into the living room to watch the movie" "okay" i followed him into the living room and sat on his couch. "so what do you want to watch?" "whatever is fine just put a movie in" "okay" he put a movie in and sat next to me. I cuddled in his side and felt him kiss my head. "thank you for coming over" "thank you for having me" I looked up and kissed his lips. when we pulled away he smiled and I smiled back. we watched the movie and i felt tired "i'm tired" "go to sleep i'll wake you up soon" "okay thank you." i felt my eyelids getting heavier until i fell asleep comfortably in johnnys arms.

*************************

hope you like this chapter:)

Comment and vote <3