3

(Kenzies POV)

I woke up to light tapping on my shoulder, i opened my eyes and saw Hayden. I smiled "hey" i said. "hi" "hey, get up, you need to ge up for school" he said. I groaned loudly and turned to lay on my stomach. I heard him laugh "come on babe get up" "fine" I said pushing myself off the warmth and comfort of my bed. "I'm going to shower" "hurry" he said and i left to go to my bathroom. I took a shower got dressed and did my hair and makeup. "so are you going to tell me who this guy was you went out with" he said while we were"Hayden, we are just friends, don't be jealous please" "will you just tell me who he is?" "you don't know him" i said. "but what's his name" "none of your buisness" i said and almost regretted it. "I think i should know what guy my girlfriend is becoming friends with" "well i don't ask what friends you have" "well i'm not becoming friends with random girls" "he's not random" "he's not?" "no" "who is he then" "nobody, just leave it please" "no i don't want you to be friends with him if i don't know him" "No, you don't get to tell me what to do, i make my own decisions, like how i'm dating you right now is my decision nobody elses, but right now i don't know why i am" i stormed out and got into my car. I started it and left.

I got to school and stayed in my car thinking. I heard a knock on my passenger side window. I looked over and saw Johnny. I unlockled the door so he could come in. "is anyone out there?" "no, class already started, are you okay?" "yeah, Hayden and i just got into a fight" "oh, about what?" "because he doesn't like me being friends with a guy he doesn't know" "oh, so it's my fault" "what? no, I didn't have to go to dinner with you but i did, so it's my fault" i said sadly. he grabbed my hand but hesitated at first. "it will all be okay" "yeah, i hope" I smiled at him. he smiled back "come on we should go inside" "oh, dont you have a class?" "no i don't have a class first or second period" "oh okay" we got inside. "do you want to come to my classroom for a bit?" "yeah, sure" we went to his classroom. I sat down at a chair and i got a call. it was from Hayden. "Hayden?" johnny asked. "yeah, he texted me like 20 times and he's called me about five" "isnt he in class?" "i don't know where he is" "okay, well do you want to answer?" "not really, but i should" i said. he just shrugged his shoulder. I called him back "hello?" he picked up. "hi" i said. "oh thank god you called me back, i am sorry babe i really am" he said. I took a deep breath "you can't control who i hangout with even if you are my boyfriend" "i know, i'm sorry" "i need to think can you give me some time" "yes, take all the time you need" "bye" i hung up. I put my head face down on the desk infront of me. I felt johnny rubbing my back "everythings going to be okay" "thank you" i said and hugged him. he hugged me back and said "anytime." we pulled away and he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I started to lean in and so did he. we were so close now that our noses were touching. he leaned in the rest of the way and connected our lips. it was a slow and sweet kiss. I finally realized he was my teacher and pulled away. I grabbed my stuff "kenz please" he said but i ran out of the room. I ran to the bathroom stall and broke down in tears. I heard someone come in and i tried to keep the tears in but i couldn't. "kenz is that you?" i heard what sounded like dylans voice. I opened the door and hugged her automatically. "shhh, what happened?" she asked. "h-hayden and t-then h-him and the kiss" "what kenz? breathe" I calmed down a bit. "Hayden and i got into a fight because I met a new guy friend and he got jealous, but then he- i- we- i-i can't" she hugged me again. "what happend?" she asked. "promise you won't judge me" "of course i won't, your'e my best friend" she said. I took and very deep breath and said "okay i uh met a guy, hayden doesn't like that i became friends so he said he doesn't want me to be friends with him so i told him he can't tell me what to do and stormed out, then he called me and said he was sorry, I told him that I needed time to think about us, he said would give me time, while my guy friend was in the room, so he soothed me then we kinda uh we kinda kissed, and i liked it, alot, but i know we can't be together, i don't know what to do" "woah, that's alot" "i know" i said with tears streaming down my face. "please don't tell" "i won't, but will you tell me who he is?" "i'm sorry but i can't" "okay" she said understandingly. "well do you like this guy that you kissed?" "i don't know, but we can't be together" "why?" "longs story" i said. "okay but do you like him?" "i don't know, even if i like him and he likes me we can't date" "well i don't know what to tell you" "i know but thanks for listening" "yeah of course" she hugged me and i hugged her back. "let's get to class" "okay" we went to class.

I was now in the bathroom waiting for biology class to end. when there was about 20 minutes left i decided to got to his class and pretended the kiss never happened. I walked in to his class and everyone looked at me. I just walked fast to a seat and sat down next to Dylan. she probably saved it for me thinking i was going to be in class earlier. "Kenzie can you stay after class please" johnny said. I didn't answer him. the class finally ended and i decided to stay after. he got up from his desk and he came and sat in the desk infront of me facing me. "we need to talk" he said. "about what?" "the kiss" "i have no idea what you are talking about" "kenzie we kissed and you remember, please can we talk about it" he said. I thought for a second and sighed "talk" i told him. "okay well i know i'm your teacher and you're my student but i like you" "w-what?" i asked. "I like you" he said grabbing my hands. "w-well i don't l-like you" "i don't believe that" "well i don't, even if i did it's illegal, you could lose your job, and go to jail, do you want that?" "i want you" he said leaning closer to me. I pushed him away "w-well I d-don't want you" "I don't believe that" "believe it" i said getting up and running out again.

I ran into the hallway and dylan was there waiting for me. "what was that about?" she asked. "nothing" i said feeling a tear fall down my cheek but i wiped it fast hoping that she wouldn't notice it. "why are you crying?" she noticed. "uh n-nothing" "i know when you lie" "you do?" "yeah" "well i can't talk about it until i really know" "know what?" "i'll tell you"

we were now at lunch i was at one end and hayden was at the other. I was playing with my food when lily asked "are you okay?" "yeah i'm fine" "are you sure" "yeah" "okay" I got up suddenly and left the cafeteria.

I was practically running outside until i ran into a hard chest. I looked up and saw that it was Johnny. I tried to walk around him but he stopped. "what?" "i need to talk to you" "I need to go" "please just hear me out" "no, i don't want to" "too bad" he said pulling me to a closet. "please just let me go" i said with tears falling down my cheeks. he pulled me against his chest as I sobbed. "shhh calm down everything will be okay" "no it won't" i said through the sobs. "it will just please calm down" I calmed down a bit. "everything will be okay" "no, please just leave me alone" i said trying to open the closet, but right when i opened the door he closed it. "dammit johnny let me leave" "no not until we talk" "fine" "talk" "okay so i like you and i don't care about the consequences, yes i'm a little scared but life is scary, please just give me a chance" "i-i can't, you may not care about the concequences but i do, now please let me leave" "fine go" he said. I ran out of the closet and went outside. I ran into my car and left.

I got to a park and sat down. I started thinking about johnny and Hayden. Johnnys my teacher, we can't be together. it's crazy even if we did date we'd probably end up getting caught and he could go to jail even if i'm 18. and hayden is still my boyfriend even though i need to think about it. we have been together for two years and i love him i think. am I in love with him or do i just love him. do i even like johnny? he's my teacher and kinda my friend. he's a great guy and i know he likes me, but I don't know what i'm going to do. I'll just go home and eat food for right now.

-------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

comment and vote :)