2

(Kenzies POV)

right now I was in gym waiting for class to be over. "kenzie can you stay after class please" "sure." after class I stayed after. "hey I was wondering if you would like to join dance, I can see you enjoy it and your good at it" "uh I'll think about it" "okay here's a paper" "thank you" I took the paper. "do you need a pass?" she asked me. "yeah, thank you" she handed me the pass and I went to biology. "ah miss ziegler nice of you to join us" "sorry, here's a pass" "thank you, come up here please" I went up to his desk. "right now everyone is doing a project so you can just be with me and we can do it during lunch?" "okay, yeah that way you can help me with it" "okay, good" we worked on the project until the end of class.

"hey, I need to stay in free class so him and I can finish the project" I told Hayden. "you're working with him for the project?" "yeah" "okay just be careful" he said. "what do you mean?" "well he's new and we don't know anything about him" "whatever" I rolled my eyes and walked away. "hey ready to finish?" Mr.orlando asked. "yeah, but I have some questions first" "uh okay, shoot" "your name is Johnny Orlando?" "yes" "whats your middle name?" "vincent" "how old are you" "23" "okay, are you single?" "not sure how that's appropriate, but yes" "okay I think I know enough about you let's do the project." "okay, but I have some questions for you" "okay, shoot" "whats your favorite color?" "red" "whats your middle name" "frances" "are you single" "no, I'm dating Hayden" "oh" a look flashed in his eyes, I couldn't tell what it was. "lets do the project" "okay." he helped me do the project and we finished.

I went to my next classes and then went back to mr.orlandos classroom. "hi" "hey, glad you didnt forget" "yeah" "lets start then" he got out a piece of paper and i grabbed my pen. we started working. about half way done i felt hungry. "I'm hungry, mind if i eat a granola bar?" i asked him. "no, go ahead." I started eating. "so do you understand anything we just went over?" he asked. "sort of, only the second part, i get the seccond part." "okay, we will go over it again" "okay, thank you" we went over it again but this time he gave more detail. "understand it now?" "yes, thank you" "good" he smiled at me and i smiled back. I finished my granola bar. "do you need anymore help" "can we go over the homework?" "yeah, sure, get it out." i got it from my backpack. we went over it "it seems like you understand it" "yeah, it's alot more clear, thank you" "your welcom, it's five you should go" "you're not leaving?" "no, i have to grade papers and finish some paper work" "do you want me to help?" "you don't have to" "but i want to, give me some papers to grade" he smiled and handed me some papers to grade. "thank you" i smiled at him and started grading papers. I jumped from a knock at the door, mr.orlando got up and opened it. "hey is kenzie here?" hayden asked. "yeah" hayden walked over to me. "hey, you ready to leave?" "oh, sorry, i have to finish this" "you can leave" mr.orlando said. "no it's okay" "okay, well how are you going to get home?" he asked. "I'll walk, it's nice out" "okay i guess, call me when you get home" "okay" he kissed my cheek and left. "you really didn't have to stay" mr.orlando said. "no, it's okay i wanted to stay anyways" "really?" "yeah why not, i have nothing better to do" "okay" he chuckled. "what?" i asked. "nothing, it's just funny you would rather stay here and grade papers that im supposed to do, then to go hang out with your boyfriend" "oh yeah, that's weird" i chuckled. "yeah" he chuckled again. I started grading more papers "hey kenzie?" "yeah?" i asked. "do you want me to give you a ride home?" "do you want to?" "if you need a ride home i'll give you one" "okay, yeah that would be great" "okay, thank you" i said. he smiled at me and continued what he was doing. soon I finished grading the papers. "hey i'm done, are you?" "yeah, just give me a minute" "okay, great." a few minutes later he was ready and we went to the parking lot. we got in his car "it's nice in here" "thank you" he smiled. "are you hungry?" he asked me. "yeah, why?" "do you want to go get food?" "are you sure that's okay?" "yeah why not" "your're my teacher and i'm your student" "yeah, but we're not going on a date, if we were that what be wrong" "yeah, okay" "where do you want to go?" "anywhere" i answered. "fine i'll surprise you" "okay" i smiled.

after about 20 minutes of driving we pulled into a cute little diner. we went inside and sat ourselves. "it's so nice in here" i said. "yeah i found this place a long time ago and i have loved it here ever since, also it's kinda far from where everyone goes so no one will see us" he said. "yeah, good idea" "hey, johnny it's nice to see you" an older woman came and said. "hey Betty, it's good to see you" he hugged her. "anyway this is kenzie" "nice to see you bring a girl here finally" "oh no we're just friends" he said quickly. "yeah i'm sure" she winked at me. I shrugged it off "yeah anyway i know what i'm going to get, what about you kenzie" "yeah" i said. "okay i'll have a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake." he said. "okay and for you sweetie" she asked me. "I'll actually take the same please." "okay, I'll be back with those shortly" she said and left. "so you don't bring any girls here?" "no" he said simply. "were you acually going to get the same thing as me?" "yes, i love burgers, fries, and milkshakes." he chuckled. "good, i like a girl who can eat" he said. I gulped "not that i like you or- Jesus i can't believe i just said that" he said blushing and put his palm on his forehead. I laughed "yeah me neither, mr.orlando." "call me johnny when we are outside of school" "okay" betty came back with the food. she set it down and left the table. "how big of a bite can you take?" i asked him. "a lot, wanna see?" i nodded my head eagerly. he chuckled and shoved about half the burger in his mouth. "wow" i said. he laughed "I told you alot" "i didn't think you could put half the burger in your mouth" "what can i say? i have talent." "true" "now how much can you fit in your mouth?" he asked. "probably not alot" "well let's see it" "really" "yep" he laughed. "fine" i rolled my eyes playfully. I put about 1/3 in my mouth. "well thats alot" "yeah, guess." I chuckled. we actually started eating and then i got a call from my mom. "my mom's calling" "answer it" he said. I answered "hello" "where are you?" she asked. "I went out with a, friend" "you should've told me, haydens here" "oh sorry" "just get home soon" "i will, bye" "bye" i hung up. "Haydens at my house and my mom wants me home" "okay let's go" "hold on, i'm not done eating yet" "but your mom" "she said i have to be home soon, 10 more minutes won't hurt" "fine" he smiled. we finished eating. Betty came and set the check down. I grabbed it but Johnny grabbed it from my hands. "I'll pay for mine" "no I got it" "no I can pay this wasn't a date" "too bad I am paying" "whatever" I said and he chuckled. we said bye to Betty and left. we left the diner and started going to my house. "you should drop me of around the corner of my house so my mom and hayden won't see" "fine" he said. we got to the corner of my house "well thank you for today it was fun" I said. "yeah it was" he said. "well i'll see you tomorrow, bye" i said and walked the rest of the way home.

I got inside "kenzie where have you been?" my mom said with Hayden next to her. "I just went out with a friend" "who was this friend?" "nobody" "tell me" "we just ate and then they took me home" "was it a guy" Hayden cut in. "it doesn't matter, we are just friends" "but who was it?" he asked. "you don't know him" "so it was a guy" "whatever, it doesn't matter either way, i am going to bed" i went upstairs and saw my dad in the hallway "hey dad" i hugged him. "Kenzie get down here we aren't done talking" my mom yelled from downstairs. "what did you do?" my dad asked. "I forgot to tell mom i was going out with a friend after school, also haydens down there can you tell him to leave please" "you should've told your mother and yeah i'll tell him to leave" he went down and told him to leave. when i heard the front door close i went downstairs. "mom im sorry, i just forgot, it won't happen again, and if it does you can ground me for two months" i said. she smiled "deal" " okay i'm going upstairs bye." i went upstairs and changed into comfortable clothes and went on my phone. Hayden kept texting me but i just ignored him. soon i turned on my tv and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

comment & vote :)