"Of course. Come, let's go to my office." 

Time Skip- One hour later

"Hey Lucy, have you seen a kid with-- oh there you are Happy your dad was asking for you." Gray said entering my office, " I hope he wasn't a bother." he said.

"Oh no. Not at all, okay Happy time to go." I said waking him up as he was asleep.

"What? Already? Okay, I'll be there I'll just organize my things." he said. "Okay." Gray said as he left my office.

"Here let me help you." I said.

"Done, bye I hope to see you again." I said waving as Happy head to the door.

He stopped and ran to me and gave me a hug, "Bye, Mummy. I hope to see you too. Can't you come with us?" I was stunned at what he said. I then smiled at him hugging him back.

"No, I have go to a friend's house. Plus I don't think your mummy and Daddy might agree on that." I said to him.

"I don't have a mummy and I'm sure daddy would understand." once again I was stunned at what he said, I knew that the few hours we spent together, we've made a Mother-son bond. But I didn't know he didn't have a mother, or that he considered me to his mother. But, I guess I can't turn him down, even though he might have known what it felt like to be loved by a mother, I'd like to give him that love. After all... I know what it feels like to lose your mother.

"Okay, you must get going your father is waiting for you." I said. Heck I'm even starting to sound like his mother.

At Levy's house- Time Skip- Brought to you by: Gray and Gajeel fighting, idiot.

Natsu's POV

Last week we decided to have dinner at Levy's. So here I was knocking at her door. Yukino was the one to answer.

"Oh hey, Natsu. I'm going out to the groceries store. Be back in a bit. Go to the kitchen, that's where they are." she said as she let us in.

As we went to the kitchen I heard a very familiar voice. "Maybe you're right, this year we can celebrate here, just one problem. I wanna go visit her, it won't be complete without visiting her." it belonged to Luce. "You fly home the day before and come after noon. That way we can all visit her, we can prepare you. It's really hard to prepare a princess you know." Levy said and they started laughing.

"Hey Luce, Levy." I said when I entered the kitchen. Luce was at the stove putting some meat in a pot and Levy setting the table.

"Mummy! See you could come with us, you're already here." Happy who was holding my hand, said letting go and running to hug Luce's legs. 

"Oh, Happy? What are doing here?" Luce said surprised, "Oh my Star. You look so Kawaii." Luce said hugging Happy back in Awe. As much as I hate to admit it, I felt jealous of my son. I wanted to be the one who Luce was hugging.

"What? Doesn't his Father get a hug too, it only fair." I said in teasing tune, "Nani? You're his dad?" Luce asked in surprise, "Well, no wonder he's so cute, his dad is really cute and hot " Luce whispered puffing her cheek as she stood up thinking I didn't hear it.

I smirked, "What was that, Luce" I asked her, and she slightly blushed.

"Nothing, Natsu I said nothing" she said, "Really? Cause I'm pretty sure you said that I'm really cute and hot" she turn red. "Shut up." I chuckled.

"Could you guys, stop flirting While me and Happy are here." Levy said.

"Shut it, Lev" Luce said flustered.

I still wanted my hug, so I went up to her and hugged her kissing her temple.

When I let go, Luce was so red, that she could put Erza's hair to shame. And I swear that I saw her ears puffing out stem. I laughed at this.