Chapter 2

A/N: Hello minna.
Umm... Minna I need your help I'm want to find a story that in in of that in one of the chapys they made Gray wear a pink dress and bow, black heels and make up. They wrote on his face too.
On his forehead was written Juvia's property and 10 dick drawings, witch Natsu got by Gray calling them DickHead. And all this happened to Gray cause he dare Lucy to do some and when she did it perfectly he said that he didn't think she'd do it. Ha serve him right.

Now on to the story. Hope you enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's POV
I woke up at 3 in the morning, did my morning routine and got dressed in my mother's favorite gown. i opened my bedroom door to see my personal and only maid working in this house. 

"Morning, Princess" she bowed "Morning to you too, Virgo" I smile and went to my office.

"Here are your strawberry, Hime" Virgo said putting a bowl a bowl of strawberries in front of me, I thank her and eat my strawberries as I did some work for the Heartfilia Konzern.

"Princess, breakfast is ready." I got up and headed to the dining room and sat down as Virgo put my favorite, pancakes with strawberries and some vanilla syrup and strawberry and vanilla milk in front of me as my eyes sparkled "Thank you, Virgo" I started eating.

After this, I got a meeting with Mr. Dragneel, I sighed.

Being a PA is gonna be hard, but it'll be fun. And I'll make friends along the way, but I'll have to leave. I frowned at the thought. 

"Good Morning, Lady Lucy" Capricorn bowed "Good Morning to you as well, Capricorn" I curtsied.

I walked into the Dragneel Building to greeted by Yukino, "Hi Lu-chan, aren't you a bit early?" "Hey and no." I said "So when is onii-chan coming?" she asked "Next week," 

"Hey Yuki, Lucilia" Sting said hugging Yukino from behind making her blush.

Oh I see she's inlove with him.... hehehehehe.

"No No No No NO, Lu-chan don't even think about it. You're wrong, so stop."

"Is that so Yu-chan." "Then why are blushing, huh? Is it because ... You love him" I say in Japanese. Yukino got pinker.

I looked at Sting and he's cheeks go pink. I giggled. Wait, Sting blushed?!

"Sting do you speak Japanese?" I gasped, he nodded.