1k reads special

This is not apart of my actual story, just I was in a mood and wanted to give y'all a 1k reads special. Trigger warning: Parts of this writing may be triggering for some people
Edit: I am not proud of this chapter but I know some people liked it so I'll keep it published

I Stand up straight and face the door. With a bang, the door slams open, creating a small dent in the wall. I look Deku in the eye and point at the dent with a small glare, but he just laughs at the dent and walks up to me.

With a small pull, he takes off my surgical mask and gives me a peck. I chuckle a bit and put down the scalpel I was using. "Yes?" I grumble out as Deku tries to look at the person tied up behind me, but I snap and a curtain closes, covering the person from Deku's view. Deku hits my arm and I snap, causing the chip in his arm to zap him.

"owwwww, come oooooon, I want to see the new defendant! Is he cute?" Deku attempts to push past me but I grab his arm and twirl him back to in front of me and grab his waist. "I told you already, It's a special surprise, and you already know, they're all cute" He pouts and gives me puppy dog eyes but I resist and walk him out of the room, only letting go of his waist once I close the door.

I turn back to the person and wave my hand and the curtain opens back up. I start to hum a song as I pull up the sleeve and continue my work, the scalpel in my hand cuts through flesh, I finally cut deep enough and put in my little chip.

The chip reacts to the blood surrounding it and turns on, digging deeper into the person's muscles. The said person groans in pain and shifts around in their sleep. I continue working on the person, stitching them up and using my quirk to heal the cut fully.

With a gasp, the person wakes up and looks around. When his eyes meet mine a look of surprise crosses his face as I look at him with a soft 'genuine' smile. He visibly relaxes a bit, I mean why would he not? As far as he thinks, I'm his fellow classmate that has treated him kindly since meeting him. Well in his dimension I am.

"Bakugou Katsuki from the universe 290, you bullied Izuku from age 4 to age 14, these ten years of torment drove Izuku 290 to then commit suicide. In turn, you made fun of anyone who mentioned Izuku and even sent threatening letters to Inko Midoriya, Izuku's grieving mother. Bakugou Katsuki 290, how do you plead?"

Bakugou looks at me bewildered and asks, "What do you mean? Wait, how do you know Deku, he was dead and forgotten before I even met you. Where am I?"I wave off Bakugou's question with a scripted reply I have given all of the Bakigou's I have talked to so far, "I am not the M/n you know, well I am, but it was all an act, I am the M/n from all universes. I meet and judge every Bakugou Katsuki, and decide if they are guilty or innocent to breaking my single law, do not steal anything. This is kind of like a purgatory for me to decide if I will befriend you in your universe or torment you, seeing as the first 500 universes I did not think ahead I will be deciding if I am redoing your universe. You B290, know me as the persistent friendly type of guy, if I were to redo your universe, you would instead see me as a villain who will torment you in any way possible. So, B290, you stole Izuku's happiness and his chance of having a good life. Now, how do you plead?"

A moment of silence is broken by Bakugou thrashing around and yelling "I'M BETTER THAN YOU! I DON'T NEED TO PLEAD TO SOME INSANE BACKGROUND CHARACTER! DID-did you ever even care about any of us?" I sit down and smirk as the restraints tighten and Bakugou is forced to sit still "You see, I've only cared about 1 version of 'The Great Bakugou Katsuki', version 2, universe 2 was the first universe I interfered in and at the time I cared. After meeting 11 Bakugous, I stopped caring altogether. I slowly got to study just how you ticked and believe me, no one should have to deal with your bullshit. Seeing as you won't plead, then I guess I will just take it into my own hands." Bakugou growls at me while I stand up and walk over to my work station, writing down the specifics while mumbling out loud, I do so because it is hilarious to see how the Bakugous react to their results. "So, B290 led M290 to suicide, bullying M290 and later anyone who spoke of Midoriya. Sending threatening letters to momma midoriya290 and showing no remorse. On a scale of 1 to 10, about a 9? Yeah, 9. Hours with Deku? About 3 with specialized phycological torture. M/n290 script? The villain who kidnaps Bakugou after freshman year of high school. Fake falls in love with him then murdered a clone of Kirishima in front of him."

Bakugou stares at me with a look of anger on his face but a look of terror in his eyes. "Which useless brat is that?" With a hum, I turn around with a sadistic smile and make eye contact with Bakugou. "Hmm? You mean Deku? He's Izuku from Universe 4, the universe in which Izuku becomes a villain after you bully him for 10 years. He gets lonely, you know, all humans do. Soooo I let him have a couple of hours with each Bakugou I meet that I deem above a 5 out of 10 rankings. The higher the ranking, the longer he gets with the Bakugou. He is allowed to do anything to the Bakugou as long as he takes the entire time limit."

With a wave of my hand, a piercing alarm goes off, signaling Deku and causing the chip in Bakugous arm to activate. With a sharp screech, the chip lets out a liquid which paralyzes Bakugou. Seconds later Deku burst into the room in excitement. He pounces on me and pecks me before rushing over to Bakugou and untying him. Bakugou stares at me with blank eyes as Deku carries him away on a stretcher. With one last smile, I wave at Bakgou's paralyzed body and get back to work. There are still 210 Universes to go.