Please survive

(Kids p.o.v)

As l slowly woke up, I was surrounded by doctors. after a minute or so, I felt the pain I have caused to my arm as rush straight to my wrist. I shut my eyes tightly out of pain, and spoke some words.

"W-where is (y/n)?" the doctor was astonished to see me awake. He then spoke.

"She went to your father, no worries, she is fine." crap, I can't let her walk around by her self again I would never forgive myself! I tried to sit up but soon pushed back into the bed.

"Sorry son, you can't leave just yet." I sighed and knew I was not going to win the fight. I soon felt light headed and passed out, before I did the doctor attempted to keep me awake but failed. my breath was weak and short, so was my time left on earth. just as fainted I heard (y/n) come in. then, it went black. my vision was gone, my hearing faded and my last though as (y/n) rushed over to me was;

'Once again... I screwed up...'

(Your p.o.v)

As I held him, trying to keep him awake, he passed out. That could of been the last time I could see his beautiful gold eyes and perfect smile. and I missed it.

"Dammit Kid! wake up!" I set him down and began to cry to the thought of him dying. the doctor escorted me to the waiting room and explained there plain.

"We are going to try out best at keeping him alive, thank god you showed up before it was to late at his house. we are going to have to do some things that won't be easy or safe so we must ask, what blood type are you?" I just looked down in fear of him not making it.

"I-it wouldn't make a difference, in a w-weapon he's a miester. we can't have the same blood type anyways." then Stien joined.

"Your not just a weapon, your more than that. now, what type are you?" as I tell them, they check Kid's records and the men's eyes widened.

"T-that's the same t-type!" I didn't believe them until they showed me his record.

"How could this be I'm a..." My words trailed off.

"Does that mean I can donate blood so he doesn't bleed out or, anything?" they both nod there heads.

"Sign me up..." They put me in a room and a nurse got the equipment ready.

"This might hurt, plus he lost a lot of blood so you might be light headed after. is that okay?" I nodded my head. I hate needles too but anything at this point doesn't matter to me. after a couple of minutes I began to be dizzy and light headed. when they where done I tried to stand up but fell.

"Don't get up yet, your just gonna fall." well duh I kinda knew that now. I hope I didn't do this for nothing because Kid dies. I feel like I will before him for blood loss. please survive Kid, I know you can...

((AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY IF ITS SHORT, I KINDA RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!))