Last hope chapter 27

((Authors note: IM BACK BABY WITH MORE TIME AND A BETTER PHONE FOR BETTER CONTENT NOW WHOS EXCITED, yes i hate to be the one to give bad news but this story is coming to an end, maybe in 2 chapters or even 3 who knows now lets get onto the story shall we!
Update like more recent: yes i hate myself too, terrible person i know. Dont leave it as a comment because oh boy do i know. Ily all so im gonna go on for a couple extra chapters of just extra content to make you all happy bc ily all ❤️❤️❤️💜 enjoy! Lets see how many people actually still read my work!!! Btw some of this work like 70% is from 2015 December and the last 30% is just now, 2016 so there should be a change in writing))
"What do you mean the last piece is missing?! Is this some type of sad romance novel or story?! Look here, i don't have time for your shit." Kid began his raged rant once more and was yield by the soar throat. His breaths where short and detached. He knew what he had to do.
"Im sorry for your loss but its time to move on, now try to rest." The doctor left with out another word. Leaving kid alone in a room of thoughts. He finally was able to walk around his room after forcing his legs to support his over tired body, he went out the room darting his eyes around the hall way to see if anybody was strolling around in the middle of the night.
"Alright, operation 'I'm crazy as fuck', is in place..." He huffed under his breath. Sneaking past a nurse or two he finally made it out. Head towards the school he avoids all people. He entered the school threw the doors since no one locked them.
He made it to the library no one talks about or goes to. Pulling a book of black magic and spells, he scanned the pages for his one trick he knew best. Growing up as a kid he spent most time around sorcery for no specific reason. His father just thought he wanted a spell to make everything perfect or symmetrical. So he payed no mind to it.
He wrote down the spell and heading out. He made it back to the hospital with out failure and went to the place keeping (y/n).
"If this doesn't work i'll-" He controlled his negative thoughts and tried to open the door. Holy hell, its locked! Unlike our school... He thought. He thought if he where a key where would he be. Creeping down the hall he found the floors main desk.
A lady sat there and typed on the computer. who are you? Never mind that i need a spell... Ah screw the spells i wouldn't be able to get the key right on her desk. He grew upset and rubbed his head in shame and frustration.
Then a man walked out in front of the desk and began to speak with the woman. It was the doctor who gave him the letter from (y/n)'s mother.
"Yeah, the last piece is long gone by now I'm guessing. Well i gotta check on the patience Anna and that one guy, Kid. Good night Lisa!" He walked in the direction he came. He had to hurry and fast. Would he have enough time to transfer back and fourth?
"Good night Dr. Jackson!" She was fairly young, maybe in training. That wasn't the point, or was it? Just in time, a patience pressed the alert button, with Jackson gone the lady would have to get up, it was the perfect plan! Leave, kid hid until it was clear. He checked around each corner and finally saw the coast was clear and made it for the desk. Just in his luck the keys where there.
Pfft, amateur. Who leave their keys out in the open like that? Focus kid!
Making a run for the room, Dr. Jackson stopped kid as he was approaching the door. "Kid? Why are you out so late?" Quickly putting the keys in his back pocket, he responded with a hoarse voice. "Just stretching, gotta work those, uh, legs..?" The Doctor led kid back to his room and left him to his slumber.
Tired won the battle as soon as his cheek hit the pillow. Waking up fairly close to noon, he darted up and changed. The keys hit the floor and in return he sighed, for he forgot all about trying to go back to (y/n) last night. Sneaking out once more he unlocks the cell like confinement and doesn't see (y/n).
Where is she?!
Frustrated, he paced back and forth and finally thought of the possibility. Running out he needed to return the keys. He walked up to the desk and approached the woman he saw last night. "Ma'am, i found these in the hall just now, do they happen to be yours?" Praising him on the found of her keys, he finally popped the questions.
"Now can you do a favor for me and give me the location of (y/f/n) (y/l/n), it would mean a lot." She gladly showed him, she was being checked before being prepped for her open casket funeral. The assistant let him explain why he was here. "Can i please say my goodbye now, it will only be a couple minutes!" They agreed as long as he would answer some questions afterwards about her past and important personal information. He stroked your hair and stared at your features, reminding him of your goddess like passions and characteristics.
You're going to be mine once more my love...
Answering the questions of her birth place and past events he was free to go. He got his papers allowing him to leave the hospital and start to "plan" for his loves funeral. Making his way into an burt down abandoned part of town, he grabbed some ashes and made symbols on the wall. As he stroked your hair he grabbed a couple strands of your hair and put it in his hands and held it out to the symbols, smeared onto the wall. With the piece of paper, he wrote the spell down and began to recite the words written.
A large glow came from the wall and entered his chest and was back out in seconds but with a dark purple and black ball of light. Leaving it in his hands he felt empty. The spell was to take part of your soul and if placed inside the chest of the chosen one that has passed, they shall be alive. But if not placed with in 24 hours, the spell will expire and will no longer be effective. But can he make it in time?