Goodbye DWMA

(Your p.o.v)

After I woke up I saw Kid still sleeping. I didn't bother him know he will feel like shit. I then got some paper and a pencil. I then started writing.

'Hey Kid, I'm sorry. I'm leaving this to let you know that since this might be my last day I'm going to go to the DWMA to talk with Lord Death, I will be back to get my stuff so I won't be long. I recommend going back to your house to check on Liz and Patty. I lo-'

I stopped writing to hear my phone I never use, go off. It said 'mom' shit! I picked it up and answered it.

"Hel-" she started to yell and throw a hissy fit.

"What the hell (y/n), I trusted you not to get into trouble! where's Aaron?! I knew I should not of let you go! I also can't believe someone like Aaron didn't watch you, he such a nice boy too!" my jaw dropped as she said how Aaron was so nice and caring.

"Do you not realize he's the reason I got into a fight! his trampy girlfriend ganged up on me and my new miester!" she took a while to respond.

"New, I thought Aaron was?!" great now I have to explain to her about Kid.

"Let me talk for once! it started when Aaron got drunk and he talked crap about a dude and the dude knocked him out and hit him repeatedly! then I got a substitute miester and after a while he woke up and he met my substitute miester and the got into a fight then later his trampy girlfriend jumped me TWICE and I have no idea why you think you should be yelling at me!" she then spoke with anger in her tone.

"I'm on my way and your coming straight fucking home right now I'm done with your attitude and start packing and I'll be there in a couple of hours." then she hung up her phone. I curse under my breath and heard a moan.

"Kid?" he then stumbled out of my room and saw the phone in my hand.

"You had a phone this hole time?" I threw it out of sight and walked to him.

"Uh my moms on her way," his eyes widened and I hugged him.

"Oh and, I'm going to go to Lord Death to take me out of this school." I then pulled away and dodged his gaze of sadness.

"I-I'm sorry." I turned around and looked at the note.

"It's not your fault." I crumbled it.

"Can I come with you." I shook my head.

"No. this is between me and Lord Death. it would be better if you di-" he then turned me around and kissed me.

"What was that for?" He then tilted my chin to meet his eyes.

"The fact that might be the last time I could do that burns, but at least I could do it." I hugged him again and left.

"I promise I will be back. hey and can y-" he walked to me and cut me off.

"Help you pack? sure, you go to my father." he gently pushed me out of the house and spoke.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." I nodded and waved goodbye.

"Ok." I walked away and gripped the paper. then threw it at a can.

"God, why do you have to be so darn cute! now I regret meeting you." I then arrived at the school and saw a familiar car. shit! it's my moms!

"Shit, problem number one." I walked into the building and walked towards lord death office. when I opened the door I walked down the path and saw Lord Death and my... mom. I guess she wasn't far from here...

(Kids p.o.v- this might trigger some people so I'm just going to warn you with this)

When I got done I realised how much stuff she had, not a lot. about 5 outfits a blanket and two pillows and some pictures. I kinda felt bad. I felt lonely so I invited Liz and patty over as long as they didn't touch anything. not long after I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Liz and patty then walked in.

"Hey Kid!" of corse Patty's high pitched voice hurt but I dealt with it.

"Why did you ask us to come over?" Liz walked towards me with a bored expression.

"Because, you remember when we first met I was a train wreck of emotions?" she sighed and sat on the couch.

"Yeah, so what?" I took a deep breath.

"What if it happens again, you know tho-those feelings?" Liz finally looked at me.

"Kid, you aren't think like that again, right? if you are we have to tell Lord Death." I sighed and hesitated to speak.

"What if I am. at this point I don't even know. (Y/n) was the only reason I stopped, I'm surprised she hasn't seen the scars yet." at this moment tears where filling my eyes and blurring my vision.

"Kid, snap out of it! just because she was the only one who accepted you doesn't mean you should you know, think like that! Where here for you no matter what." I hugged her but soon release when I felt a cold liquid run down my cheek. Shit I'm crying! I wiped it away before any of then saw.

"When I'm like that I can't help it." I got up and walked to the fridge for water. I got a glass and drank it slowly while listening to the awkward silence between me and Liz but heard faint giggles from Patty playing with her hair.

"Damn I love you, but you have to leave." Liz ignored my voice and picked at her nails.

"Come on let's go, I don't want to see her leave so let's just go home." Patty stopped playing with her hair and spoke up.

"Don't you want to say goodbye?" I just left a note explaining my past and then my goodbye.

"I am but on paper." we left and I went home, Liz and Patty walked around. after a while I found myself at my house.

"Home sweet home." sarcastic lingered in my mouth. I opened the door and sloppily fell on the couch.

"Stop think like that kid. well, maybe just a cou-, no! dammit!" I ran my fingers threw my hair and rushed to my room and laid on my bed and thought about my past, and the blood running down my arm while Liz banged on the door of my bathroom. but I was to weak to open it.

"Fine just two or three cuts would hurt, right? not if they went to deep, what if they do? it wouldn't matter." I got up and reached for the bathroom door and felt (y/n) lips touch mine but nothing was there. was I dreaming? all I know is that I miss her hugs and kisses. I turned the doorknob out of the stress I have gained think I might never feel them again.

"Dammit! how can a person make me feel so depressed! why do I have to be so lonely and rejected by others?! why do I push them away, why do I fuck up at life?!" a lot of people think I'm stubborn but really I'm scared. of the future and how much I could mess up if my present wasn't perfect. I then closed the door behind me and locked it. I rushed into the sink cabinet and found a shaver.

"Just three, one for (y/n), two for loosing her, and three f-for fucking up!" I then got one razor and took a deep breath and hesitated for a while before impaling my skin. know I will never be loved by someone like that ever again. my thoughts faded as the only thing in my mind stayed. the fact no one will ever love me like that as (y/n) did. ever...