Demon

I had shot up out of my bed and screamed. It was dark outside but Jean and Ororo woke up as I did.

"What's wrong?" Jean looked at me concern in her eyes.

"I had a dream, no a nightmare. And this girl named Hel was there." I gasped.

Jean covered her mouth and turned to Ororo who had turned pale.

"what, what is it?" I raise my eyebrows and I feel my heart beat quicken.

"Wren, we need to talk now..." Jean said removing her hands away from her mouth.

"Okay..." I sat up and leaned forward. Ororo rolled off her bed and sat on the floor, Jean leaned against the wall behind her bed.

"Hel is a level six mutant. She's stronger than anyone you know. She worked with Apocalypse, turning the four horseman to the five horseman. She almost killed Warren... Anyways she disappeared and we don't know if she is alive or dead. Hel, is the deadliest mutant, she's basically a demon." Jean seemed tense talking about Hel.

I heard the sound of metal slicing through the air followed by a irritated scream. Jean and Ororo immediately shot to attention.

"Excuse me..." I threw off my covers and shoved open the dorm door and ran down the hall.

I pushed open the doors and a metal dagger like weapon flew past me. I jumped up and beat my wings flying toward where I saw Warren. I didn't see the tall girl and the huge leathery bat wings until I got closer. It was Hel, with her pure white eyes and horns rising out of her head.

Lightening struck down lighting up the dark sky. I flew toward Hel and Warren dove I'm front of me stopping me. A orb of blackness flew right at us but Warren blocked it with his wings. The black orb exploded knocking Warren back, causing him to knock me back.

"Warren!" I yelped. More lightening striked the ground. A large rock flew past us hitting Hel in the wing. I turned around to see Jean and Ororo.

Another black orb came flying at us. Warren tried to stop it but it hit him knocking him out the sky.

"Warren!" I screamed. I try to fly down to him and catch him by his wing or his arm. I gripped his wrist, using all my strength, but he slipped.

I gasped and covered my mouth as Warren hit the ground. I felt a sudden urge of anger flow through me. More rocks flew past me, a storm raged overhead. I lifted my chin and screamed at the top of my lungs.

Fire exploded from my hands, I fell strength course through my bones. I flew at Hel with as much speed I could gain. I collided with her wrapping my flaming hands around her neck. Hel screeched prying at my hands but I held on tight. Rocks stopped flying and the storm calmed.

My body suddenly felt not my own, like something or someone was taking over me.

I flared my pitch black wings and reared back. I punched Hel multiple times in the face then kicked her in the stomach.

Hel fell but she caught herself flapping her bat like wings harder. "Stay down!" I yelled and knocked her down punching her right in the stomach with my flaming fist.

Hel raised a palm as she fell and a black orb formed. She threw it right at me and before I could react the orb hit me right where my heart was.

All my breath left my body and everything went numb. I began falling, it was a short fall but it felt like forever. Oh my God.