"To stop you from doing something stupid. Chan please don't do this, let me help you fix your life..." Hansol said, his finger brushing along Chan's cheek.

      "I-I can't! I can't Hansol! I need a job that pays well to keep a house by myself now, I can't go back to school so I can't have a decent job and now I'm alone!" Chan yelled, purely out of despair.

      "You're not alone! I am here!" The best friend yelled back.

      "I am alone Hansol I-"

      Chan's words were cut off as he felt a pair of lips on his own. The warm, soft feeling of Hansol's lips on his own and their sweet taste felt so right yet so wrong... But Chan complied of course, and kissed back. Hansol then pulled away, and looked at the ground for a second, then looking back up at Chan's eyes.

     "You were never alone you fool... How could you have been so blind?" Hansol asked, tears in his eyes.

    The boy merely answered with a hug. A hug that didn't mean "I feel that way towards you as well.", but an apologetic, compassionate one.

      Chan suddenly felt human again. The pitch black darkness he felt in his body was replaced with a spark of colour. He felt so much love, closure, warmth and acceptance... His eyes were watery, and soon so was Hansol's shoulder. Somehow the older had this effect on him. Could it perhaps be because he only had positive memories with Hansol?

    "I know you won't ever love me the way I love you because of that fool in the chair, but please, let me help you."

    Chan chuckled at Hansol's name for Seungcheol.

      "You're everything I need right now Hansol..."

     Their grips around each other tightened, and they both shared a moment of utmost happiness until suddenly...

     BANG

     Hansol's grip loosened and his body grew heavier on Chan's arms, and Chan, who was unaware of what had happened, let go of Hansol, and his body hit the floor. There was a red stain on his forehead and a visible hole that spewed blood all over the best friend's face.

     Chan's mind that had gone back to a innocent teenager's for a while didn't quite understand what had happened, until he and Seungcheol (who had been patiently waiting for Hansol to calm Chan down so they could untie him) turned their heads to look at the man standing in the hallway, holding a p1911 gun, that he slowly lowered once the room was completely frozen. Everyone's eyes were widened in shock, even Jeonghan's, who had just taken the shot.

     "What... have you done?" Seungcheol asked, as he stared at his husband's killer hands in disbelief.

     Chan dropped to his knees and let the tears fall on his best friend's corpse. He caressed Hansol's face just like the latter had done to him before.

     "Hey Hansol come on, wake up. Let's go home, ok? Let's go so you can finally help me, alright? Y-you can't go yet, we have to finish up our game, remember? Hansol?"

     No matter how much Chan called, or cried, no matter how much he caressed and pleaded, he didn't wake up.

     He won't wake up.

    Jeonghan didn't mean to headshot Hansol. He meant to scare off Chan so he wouldn't hurt Seungcheol, but it was his first time handling Seungcheol's gun and his poor aim didn't help him.

     Once he realized what he had done Jeonghan stumbled across the room and knelt beside Hansol anxiously, dropping the gun somewhere.

    "Oh God... oh God I'm so sorry!"

    Chan's body went stiff, his face turned cold and his eyes went back to their lifeless state and the tears dried off. Said eyes darted off to the gun that had fallen by his feet. He picked it up, and, without thinking twice, Chan approached the gun's barrel to Jeonghan's temple and pulled the trigger, as if it was nothing.

    Jeonghan's body dropped on top of Hansol's and Seungcheol's desperate screams of "No!" echoed in the room.

    Chan walked up to his axe and picked it up, ignoring Seungcheol's frightened eyes, pleads for his life and desperate fidgeting, in attempt to free himself.

     He swung his axe back and mercilessly chopped Seungcheol's neck. Once, twice, three times. Until the axe had cut through the bone.

     Chan then let the axe fall, and stared at the blood-stained, death-reeking room.

     By his side were the two bodies of the people he cared for the most, and in front of him the body of the one he loved the most: all of them lifeless, bathing in the colour red.

    Chan looked around and realized he had nothing. Nothing else to live for. And yet, like a coward, he decided to live. Like a coward Chan left the house, and walked away alive, shedding one last tear for the ones he loved, shedding one last tear for the one who had been there through thick and thin, for the one who stood there through heartbreaks, depressions, anxiety and pshycotic attacks. For the one who had never left him despite the mess his life was.  For the one that only wanted to hold his hand, and be with him.

   And after all of this, Chan just wished he had taken Hansol's hand, and stayed with him.