f i n a l

The day day was beautiful. Birds chirping and flying along the blue, cloudless sky. There was a slight refreshing breeze that dragged the scent of flowers along Seoul. But Chan noticed none of that, because in his eyes everything was dark, pitch black dark. The only thing that seemed to shine was the house that he hated yet loved so much. The big white mansion that held so much history, so many happy moments, so many sad memories...

    Chan stopped in his tracks and dug out his phone from his pocket, then proceeding to throw it somewhere he couldn't find it. He couldn't bear ignoring Hansol anymore. He knew all of those vibrations were texts and calls from his confused best-friend after he had received the "I'm sorry Hansol, I love you." text.  

      He couldn't possibly explain what was happening to Hansol, and the boy really was sorry that it had turned out this way... He was so excited to get his life back, but it seemed as if it wasn't meant to be... Ignoring the texts was driving him even more insane, so his only option was to leave the phone be and finish his business once and for all.

       Chan kept walking, the axe he was dragging along with him screeched against the stone flooring of the sidewalk. People eyed the rather calm looking boy dragging an axe around Seoul, but none of them dared to say or do anything. More like none of them cared to do so...

      Once the boy arrived the big house he stopped, looked up, and smirked. It would be so easy to break in... Chan knew all of the corners of the house. He knew what doors and windows were open, he knew where to run and where to hide, he knew exactly where everything was, and he was sure that because of the little OCD of Seungcheol's he hadn't moved a thing, even after all that went down.

    Chan's predictions were correct, and he made it inside the house in 15 minutes.

    The boy searched the house, only to find Seungcheol first. He was in the kitchen, washing what seemed like the dirty dishes of a previous meal, and his exposed back was facing Chan. The boy licked his lips, oh how he would love to have one last good time with that man... 

    Chan bent over the island a couple meters away from the sink Seungcheol was working on, and held his chin up with his hand. Seungcheol felt someone else's presence in the room, and, assuming it was his husband, he chuckled without taking a glance at who stood behind him.

     "Like what you see, honey?" The man asked smugly.

    It certainly wasn't the first time Chan had heard this. Seungcheol was very fond of asking that whenever someone stared at him for a little too long. The younger boy smirked, as he kept admiring the ex-lover's back.

      "Hadn't heard you call me that in a long time."

    It took mere seconds for Seungcheol to realize whose voice was that, and uppon said realization hit him he abruptly turned around, and, with wide eyes, stared at Chan. 

       "What are you doing here." He asked, somewhat scared of the smaller, much less stronger male.

      Chan held his answer for a while. He stood up straight and went around the balcony, so he could stand face to face with Seungcheol, only a couple meters of air between them.

      "I came to visit you, Seungcheol. I missed you, you know? And by the way you reacted to my touch when you went to my flat the other day..." The boy started by saying, stepping closer with every word he spoke, until the men could feel each other's breathing.

       "I'd say you've missed me too, Cheollie." Chan finished.

      The old nickname sent visible shivers down Seungcheol's spine. Seungcheol had never let Jeonghan use that nickname, for his sanity's sake. It was something only Chan had done and everytime Jeonghan attempted to say the cute little name, Chan's baby face and sharp smiley eyes popped up in his head.