Chan brushed his lips against Seungcheol's and the latter did not move. His breathing grew deeper and his pupils dilated.

      Seungcheol didn't know why he was like this. Seungcheol didn't know why he allowed himself to repeatedly hurt the people he loved just because of sexual wishes. There's a lot he missed from Chan, but there was also a lot he loved form Jeonghan. Seungcheol loved the innocence Chan carried, the cute age gap between them, the way he looked adorable when trying to look or sound grown up and the way he always made Seungcheol feel like a king. Jeonghan on the other hand had the looks of a guy and a girl, which was perfect for the bisexual Seungcheol. Jeonghan was much better in bed (how could he not, he had far more experience), Jeonghan knew exactly how to handle Seungcheol and Jeonghan acted like a princess that needed all the attention in the world, and oh boy did Seungcheol love spoiling the ones he loved. 

     It was then that it hit Seungcheol: was his current relationship based off of lust? Could it possibly be that the only reason Seungcheol was with Jeonghan was because he gave him more pleasure, and in sex terms Jeonghan was more his type that Chan? It couldn't. Seungcheol refused to accept that he had accepted to spend his life with someone just because of sex... But then again, he was that dumb apparently...

    The mab wasn't able to draw any conclusions from his profound thinking though, as Chan's voice snapped him from his toughts.

    "You lying, cheating cunt... About to cheat on your husband, how despicable."

    Before Seungcheol could answer Chan knocked the man out with a blow to his temple. Chan then proceeded to drag the man to a nearby chair, and tie him up with something he had found on the garden on his way in.

   After he was done, Chan went ahead and grabbed his axe, then came backand sat on the coffee table, waiting for the man to wake up. Once he did he was confused. Why was he strapped to a chair? This would be normal but he wasn't naked.

      The man only clocked what was happening once he saw the massive axe that Chan held.

      "Chan, think about what you're about to do. You have your whole life ahead of you and this will ruin it."

      Seungcheol tried to reason with the younger but it was obviously no use.

     Chan stood up, and started walking towards Seungcheol.

     "My life was ruined the day you left me... You nearly fucking killed me!" Chan said, yelling the last sentence.

     His face had a mix of despair, fear and anger, and his eyes screamed of hunger for revenge.

       "Listen Chan I told you I'm so-"

      "I don't want your fucking apologies Joshua is dead and now I'm alone!" Chan yelled as he swung the axe back.

      Seungcheol closed his eyes and waited for the worst, but Chan hesitated, and just as he was about to take the swing that would be fatal do Seungcheol someone violently knocked on the door.

      "Chan!? Chan I know you're in there! Please don't do anything stupid!"

     Chan's axe stopped, and so did his body as cold sweat started running down his back. He didn't want Hansol to see him like this. He wanted Hansol to see him as the cute little best friend he had always treated him as, and after this that image would certainly be tarnished.

      The couple of seconds Chan was stopped dead in his tracks reconsidering these moments were enough for Hansol to kick in the door and run over to Chan, just in time to snatch away his axe and throw it far away.

      "Why... why are you here?"

      Chan was somehow out of breath as he asked this.

      Hansol cupped Chan's face and the latter's breathing became instantly calmer.