CHAPTER 30 : Awaken*

The witch's resisted the urge to burst out laughing when the two wizards kept staring at her wide eyed almost like a deer caught in headlights. 

She simply smiled at the bewildered faces until the emerald eyed wizard shot up from his chair and awkwardly touched the witch's face confused by her sudden awakening. She couldn't resist the urge anymore and laughed startling both of them. 

The shocked looks were replaced with bewildered ones, eyeing the witch as if she was crazy.

She held David's hand in hers, "It is indeed me David. There is no need to be alarmed. Don't you know the face of the witch you constantly annoyed for the past few days," she laughed.

He looked at the hand that clutched his and swallowed hard. His peculiar behaviour didn't last long however and he recollected quickly. 

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around the witch's shoulder tightly when he realized she woke up from her coma. Both her and the potion's master were shocked by his sudden behaviour.

Florina stayed stiff in the black-haired wizard's arms looking at the other wizard over his shoulder. The onyx eyes stared back at her intensely, the wizard's expression extremely unreadable. 

Sometimes, she gloss's over the similarities between the two wizards as both were wearing the same black coat and had the same shoulder length black hair. The only difference was that David was much taller than the potion's master and his appearance in general was more muscular, his hair well-cared for.

The witch felt extremely awkward laying in the wizard's arms while the other was watching. She slowly brought her arms around David's waist holding him weakly. 

That however made him hold her more tightly as he whispered, "I will never let you go again, no matter what happens. I will be here whether you remember me or not."

His voice was barely inaudible to the witch as it was muffled by her hair. Somehow however the other wizard was able to catch most of it and frowned.

Finally the emerald eyed wizard left the witch slowly but not before giving her a quick kiss on her forehead. He sat back on his chair gazing at the witch intensely. Florina's smile fell, her cheeks hot and blushing.

"Thank you David," she murmured softly.

Severus sat up in his chair. "It is good to have you back Woods," he said in a monotone voice slightly frowning "you had most of the staff and the students worried over your well-being."

Florina nodded the colour rising more in her cheeks, "I didn't mean for all that to happen Sir. I honestly didn't even know my body was here until Ro..." She stopped herself abruptly before she revealed too much.

Severus's eyes narrowed at once, his onyx eyes pouring into her ocean blue ones. 

They stayed like that for a short while until the potion's master broke the silence, "But seeing you suddenly come back to life and regaining consciousness will definitely arise some questions especially when the reviving potion wasn't enough to keep you alive."

The witch gasped. "You used the reviving potion on me!" she exclaimed "But that's a very rare potion and it needs permission from the minister—"

"There is no need to concern yourself with that at the moment Woods," Severus said in his deep voice which remained monotone "Professor McGonagall managed to convince the minister to let us have the potion in exchange of brewing an entire dozen stack of reviving potions by the start of next month."

Florina gasped again louder than before. "But sir that is extremely difficult, not to mention the amount of time and rare resources its needed to brew such a delicate potion. It can take up to a year for the potion to brew and be ready. And wait...what about the ingredients needed?...They are very hard to find and even more expensive to buy –"