"surprisingly, she's right" Marcus said.

"good job" David said and i smiled a little.

"who want's to jump first?" i asked and everyone turned around as if they didn't hear me.

"Marcus, go big guy" i said and Marcus looked at me with wide eyes.

"hell no" Marcus said.

"unless you want me to throw you myself." David said and Marcus opened his eyes wide.

"sup bitches" Marcus said as he jumped from the window. we all ran to the window to make sure that he's not dead, Marcus's back landed straight on the 3 yard dumpster.

"HOLY SHIT" Marcus groaned.

"HUSH" we all hushed him in unison. then everyone including Aiden jumped , leaving me and David.

"you go first" i told David.

"no, you go first " David said.

"no" i said and he rolled his eyes.

"just kidding, bye bitch" i said, i threw my bag to Marcus then i jumped from the window, i landed on my back and i let an 'oophh' sound.

"let's go" Marcus said as he helped me to stand on the floor.

"why so fast ? the fun just started" a voice roared behind us, we turned around and we found 6 of Lucas's men.

"bite me" i roared at them.

"my pleasure" he said then the 6 of them started walking toward us. i don't have my guns, oh fuck.

one of them started walking to me, i turned around to run but yay me there's a brick wall.

"come here, why are you scared, everything is gonna be alright" he said and i smirked.

"no weapons, let's just see who's stronger, of course you're weak but let's give it a shot"

"wanna bet?" i said, then i kicked him on the knee causing him to fall on the floor, then i started punching him. he grabbed my leg and pulled it, causing my to land on head.

"fuck" i groaned, he stood up but i grabbed his leg and pulled him causing him to fall down like me.

"not today darling" i said, i started kicking him on the guts. i bent down and took his gun. i glanced at David who just jumped.

"i'm sorry" i said, then i shot him. i looked up and found that more men came, 3 of them we're on David and David seems to be losing, i quickly ran to them and i shot one of them.

"Persephone go, NOW" David yelled but i ignored him and i shot another one, 2 down one to go.

"you bitch" a voice roared behind me, then someone snatched my hair causing me to yelp in pain.

"you're dead" a guy yelled as he threw me on the ground and he started kicking me in the guts. then he took his gun out, ready to blow my brains out.

"NO ONE MESSES WITH MY GIRL EXCEPT ME" David's angry voice yelled , i looked up and suddenly David snapped the guys neck, i opened my eyes wide .David helped me standing up.

"kill them" David said and i nodded at him

 we both turned around and started shooting the rest of Lucas's men until non of them we're alive, i looked around and everyone we're safe except that all of us are soaked in blood.

"let's go" Marcus said, i grabbed my bag and we all started running, searching for the stupid van. then i stopped running, i grabbed the grenade from the bag and stuffed it in my clothes in case something happened. then i threw the bag away and kept running.

"where the fuck are they" Marcus yelled as we all kept running, people started gathering around us, some gasping, some screaming and some taking pictures and videos. FUCK.

"FREEZE" a voice roared behind us causing us to freeze right in out spots. we turned around slowly. 

"ON YOUR KNEES , NOW" one of them yelled, why do they have to scream for god's sake.

"wait wait" i said.

"ON YOUR KNEES" he yelled again and i rolled my eyes.

"WAIT YOU SON OF BITCH" i yelled at him.

"i need to clip my bra" i said as i snaked my arms inside my clothes.

"okay wait " i said. everyone looked at me with a 'what the fuck are you doing' face.

"i do" i said and everyone looked at me weird, then i threw the grenade on the swat team. i showed them the safety pin ring that was on my finger.

"HOLY SHIT" they all screamed.

"GO GO GO" I yelled at the guys. we all started running down the street as fast as we can, then there was an explosion behind us, causing us to fly high , then we all landed on the floor causing everyone to groan in pain.

then a black van pulled up next to us, someone opened the door and all i saw is Noah's face.

"GET IN, NOW" he yelled, we all did our best to stand up, then we jumped in the van, Noah made sure that everyone are in the van and then he closed the door.

"GO COLE GO" he yelled, then Cole started driving as fast as the car could take.

"we did it" i yelled and everyone smiled at me.

"but-" i said, well that's the last thing i remember saying before the darkness took all over me.

*******************