Chapter 16: She's back but Gone

"JUST GIVE UP, JIMIN!!! SHE ISN'T COMING BACK!!!" A tear rolls out of my eyes at Rose's words... She can't... She didn't leave me... Can I even live without her?

"Don't say that, she will come back." I say as I stroke my hair backward in stress

I harshly drop my bag on the couch and quickly walked to the bedroom.

I turn to look at the huge window located next to the side of the bed.

It's been 8 months already. 8 months of searching for Y/N... 8 months of hoping to see her... 8 months without her... 8 months missing her.

Rose's labor is nearby and my son needs me. I started living with her when she was on the 5th month of pregnancy. We had a gender check and I found out that my child was a boy. Right now... I have no plans... Not even a bit.

Taehyung... *chuckles* Jennie said she will punish him and I can't wait to see Taehyung on his knees *smirk*

-
Before the 8 months
~Jennie's pov~

" Baby!? I have a gift for you!" I had a smirk on my face as I see my dearest ex-husband tied on the chair, fully clothed, looking like a professional businessman.

When I told Jimin that I'll punish Taehyung... I didn't mean hurting Taehyung physically but I will hurt him *smirk*.

~author's pov~

Jennie pushes a girl in the room to sit across Taehyung but farther.

*boom*  The door shuts close.

She had a bag that covered her face but Taehyung already knew who she was...

"Y/N-ah? Y/N!!!" He shouts as he takes a look at Jennie.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!" He shouted while moving, hoping to get free and get closer to Jennie.

*step*step* Jennie's long heels echo around the room. She smirks and holds Taehyung chin with her face close to his.

"Oh, Babe-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Taehyung said while still moving.

"Fine! But I want to congratulate you, your guess is RIGHT!" She said the last word while pulling the bag off your face... And It was you... Unconscious with your face beaten up while your body was intensely bruised.

"W-what did you do to her!?!" He shouts but not as loud as before. He felt guilty and mad for not protecting you... And sad... At your state right now.

"Oh, I just *smirk* did this." She said then slapped you hard. Her rings making slashes on your cheeks.

"STOP IT!"

"I did this too." She took a piece of wood and targeted your belly until she hits it hard making your unconscious body throw up blood.

"Y-Y/N-ah..." He said feeling worried.

"STOP IT JENNIE! stop... Please... I beg you" A tear rolls down his eyes while a big smile was plastered on Jennie's lips.

"Your wish is my command" She said with a nod and heads to the door.

"This isn't the end yet, I will be back" She said then closed the door leaving both Taehyung and Y/N.