damn they finna do more than us. i picked up my girl bag and put it down in the fake office and locked the door. i kissed my girl forehead. "good luck baby" she smiled and went to put on her vest.

************************************************************************************************************************

Toya-

im not gone lie im nervous and kirko gone be watching me and that shit made it worse. i put on my vest and went into the to my area. way this is set up is its a long line horizontally and its 20 offices. we go first cause it only 65 girls and its broken off in rounds. the boys went off to the side so they can see the entire process i was shacking. "baby yo ass better stop being scared!" kriko loud ass yelled out.

we lined up at the doors and waited for them to do the siren. i looked to my left and trina was telling me "dont be scared show out" i nodded and prepared myself. the siren went off and we took off. i was running and saw them ship crates. i didnt want no splinter so i took my bandana off and used it too cover my right arm. i ran and flipped my self over the crate i saw trina do the same thing. great minds think alike.

i came up to the door and started thinking cause it was locked with like two locks. i saw  a brick and used it to bust the lock off the door. i dont know why but i love looking at my sister work it modivates me. she kicked the door down an the other girls used they guns.

i grabbed the bag and put it on. that bag was heavy as hell. i put it on and ran out. "toya lets work together" i ran over to trina and we took out our guns and went behind the office. soon as we inched behind it one of them tried to hit trina. but she hit da matrix on dey ass. i shot him in the head and is was more heading our way. all we did was run and shoot till our bullets ran out. i was getting it boy i love hitting so you already know the deal.

after my 3rd nigga a bitch was tired. i stopped but watched around breathing hard i felt like i was gone throw up. the innercome came on and it was big black  "toya go help yo fucking sister tired ass. macy stop hiding aye body gurd 49 she under the crate and daisy if yo ass dont run you gone be working with the hoes im bout to make all yall start over" all you heard was sighs and people sucking they teeth. i ran and help trina finsish up them niiggas.

we got to the end and we threw the back and started the flexibilty challenge. trina, becca, and sam was the first one gone. since they was the first ones here. i had to wait cause it was limited. i watched as my peps slid under the lasers and had to jump over some big ass walls and what not. sam threw trina up and now she was on top of the crates. they had to get up there before the man with the fire arm came. trina had lower body strenth so she had to nock down 25 pound barrels and doors. they made it to the rope area and swung down.

it was our turn and i ran with sasha and besty she was the carribean drop girls. we ran and started sliding under the glass casses. we ran and started flipping thew the small spots. we finally made it to the crates. since i had the upper body strenth i had to throw them up there. they got up to the crates and all of a sudden i heard bullets fly.i knew i had to hurry up. i saw the body gaurds coming so i had to run around he other side of the crate and run up 3 small ones to get to the top. i finally made it. we ran and sam nocked down the door and we made it to the ropes. before i could jump a man grabbed my hair and flew me back. he was about to shoot me but he got shot.

i ran to the rope and slid down. i noticed trina was the one who shot him. "sis how you got a gun" i was amazed. "girl nike yelled out to look down and then i found some amo on the floor so i picked it up" i was to fucking happy.we waited for the other girls to go so we can go and take our fucking lunch break.