One Shot Competition

Dear Readers,

Competition Information: As some of you may know, in the past I held a one-shot/graphic competition for The Heartbreakers Club-Well, I'm doing it again but it's going to be different. The only difference is that there will be no graphic AND one-shot competition; only a one-shot competition. For this one shot competition, you are free to use anyone in the story and create a scene with them. Do whatever you want with these wonderful characters-IT'S ALL UP TO YOU, WRITE WHATEVER YOU WANT! You can write in first person or third person, Dual POV or Single POV, IT'S YOUR CHOICE. You can write a scene with any ship or any characters you want!

Examples:

1. A Liam and Aviary scene

2. A Bradley and Liam scene

3. A Bradley, Aviary and Will scene

4. A Scott and Will scene

5. The gang attending another party

And many more!

RULES:

♛ I highly suggest that you follow this account, not only to benefit me but to benefit you-you'll get updates about the competition and stuff like that. If you're creating an one-shot: it would be great if you commented below letting me know, that way I have an idea on how many people will be entering.

♛Be sure to mention in the description or in the beginning of your story that it's your entry for my one-shot competition,also, mention the title of the book.

Dedicate your one-shot to me that way I can read them, vote, comment and add to a read list!

♛Have Fun ♥

DEADLINE:

♛I'm not entirely sure, since it really depends on how entries I get, so for now the deadline will be: Tuesday, October 21 2014 and Winners will be announced exactly a week after- October 28 2014

PRIZES:

FOR EVERYONE WHO ENTERS: A follow from my joint account with Nicole, @arrgents, as well as an honorable mention.

THIRD PLACE: A follow from @polyatomic and @esoterically, as well as a shoutout

SECOND PLACE: A follow from @polyatomic,@esoterically as well as a shoutout and votes on one of your stories.

FIRST PLACE: A follow from @polyatomic, @esoterically, a shoutout, votes on one your stories as well as an honest detailed comment on two chapters.

I can't wait to see all entries!