Chapter Eight: Bad Boy Makeovers

8 | Bad Boy Makeovers

Banner/Cover on the side made by xxbravepandaxx

After the game, me, Aviary, Will and Scott decided to go downtown a popular pizza place, Ricky's Pizzeria. Usually after every game, most of the kids from our school came down here to chill and hang out. Since I knew that Bradley hated pizza as much as she hated Ricky's, I was glad that there was a high chance that I wouldn't bump into her here.

As soon as my friends and I entered the pizzeria, we instantly noticed that it was packed. Almost everyone from our school were here celebrating, since our team won the game. Shuffling through a few jocks and cheerleaders, we all headed to our favorite corner booth. Not only did it have the best view of the shop, it was also close to the counter which meant we didn't have to wait a long time for a waitress.

"So you must be Aviary," Scott finally said, after a few of his friends and other jocks, congratulated him on his win tonight.

"In the flesh and bones," the aforementioned girl smiled from besides me, "You played really well tonight,"

"Thank you,"

"So Aviary, Are you and Liam dating?" Will questioned, with a big smile on her tanned face. I instantly felt a blush coming on under my cheeks, which triggered me to kick Will in the leg under the table. "Hey!" She yelled, bending down to rub the ignored area. "Sorry for asking,"

"It's okay," Aviary laughed, "I understand why you might think so, but, we're not dating," Ruffling my hair, she continued to laugh, "I'm too cool for him,"

"Not really, but whatever makes you sleep at night," I replied with a smile and a shrug of the shoulders. Will and Scott both looked at us with smiles on their faces, as if they knew something that we didn't. They were probably secretly planning our future wedding.

"Where are you originally from, Aviary?" questioned Scott, "Wait, lemme guess, you're for somewhere where it's always sunny and the weather is always hot?"

"I actually am; born and raised in Fairsage Valley, Florida."

"Then why did you leave and come here? Did something bad happen down there?" questioned Will, causing Aviary's facial expression change. The smile on her face was now gone and was replaced with a sad frown. The sparkle in her eyes were now gone and I could instantly sense that sadness was washing over her.

"Can we please change the topic?" I announced, feeling the sadness that Aviary was feeling. Maybe something bad did happen to her, I thought to myself. Because people don't usually leave town in the middle of the school year and move to an entirely different state. Placing a hand on top of Aviary's, I smiled at the her and looked at my friends, "Who cares why she moved? I'm happy that she's here now."

The next day after the game, my friends and I-minus Aviary-were back at Scott's house, so I can learn a new lesson. This time, it was finally time for me to get my 'Bad Boy Makeover' and learn about kissing and hooking up with girls. Every time our school wins a football game, Jake Manning: the most popular senior in our school, hosts these big, extravagant house parties. And my friend's and I were definitely attending, which meant I could accomplish two of the goals on my Bad Boy List.

"So before we start with your makeover, we're going to start with your second lesson: Flirting-slash-Hooking Up with the opposite sex." informed Scott, as he walked into the room with a mannequin's head. "And you're going to practice on this," He said, shaking the aforementioned item.

"But that's so weird, can't I just practice on you? You did ask me to make out with you a few days ago," I joked, taking the head from my best friend. Cringing, he narrowed his eyes and walked over to his girlfriend.

"Sorry dude, I'm taken." He replied, kissing Will on the forehead, in which she responded with a kiss on his cheek. After a few minutes of watching them act all lovey-dovey with each other, I stepped in between the two and separated their faces with my hands.

"Come on guys, you need to start with the lesson!" I interjected, flicking both of them on their foreheads. "How do you expect me to become a bad boy without your help?"

"Okay, Okay, Okay," Will replied, before punching me really hard in the arm. "Before you kiss a girl, you need to lure her in,"

"But you can't kiss any girl!" Scott added, "She has to fit a certain criteria,"

"Which is?"

"Is she cute? Is she attractive? How many guys has she kissed? Is she clean? Things like that,"

"After you go through the list in your head, you make your move. We highly suggest that you start off really slow and then progress," Will instructed, "But don't act rough. Some girls like that and some girls don't."

"So should I initiate tongue or wait till she does," I questioned, as I rubbed the area that Will had previous punched. I haven't really kissed any girls in my short sixteen years-I haven't even kissed a girl on the lips. I was practically a lip-virgin as well as a 'virgin' in a lot of other 'romantic-slash-sexual' things that teenagers were doing now a days.

"You're the bad boy. You're in control, she's going to follow your lead," Scott informed me, as he took the mannequin's head out of my hands. "And before you start practicing your kissing on this lovely mannequin, Will and I bought you some new clothes to match your new impending 'Bad Boy Attitude'"

After Scott said that, Will walked over to Scott's closet and pulled out a very big bag filled with my new clothes. Walking over to me, she handed me the bag and smiled. Looking inside, I spotted a bunch of clothes and other things. I usually wore plaid shirts and graphic tees, but inside the bag were low cut tees, v-necks, ripped jeans and even a leather jacket. "Where did you guys get the money to buy all of these things?" I asked my friends, who just smiled at me in response.

"Don't worry about it," Will replied, "Just don't expect any birthday or Christmas gifts from us for a while," she teased.

"Yeah, just try them on, we hope you like them," Scott beamed, from behind his girlfriend.

Pulling out a plain white v-neck, a dark colored ripped jeans and the infamous leather jacket, I smiled at my friends. "I can't believe this is really happening. I'm really becoming a bad boy."

"I know right. You should definitely wear that to Jake Manning's party tomorrow night," complimented Will.

"Are you serious? We're really going to the party of the year?" I beamed, as I looked at my two friends.

"Of course we are," Scott replied, with the same enthusiasm, "You definitely need to go somewhere to try out your new skills and what better place than Jake's?"

And just like that, my life got a a thousand times more exciting.

YAAAAY, CHAPTER EIGHT IS UP. I CANT WAIT TO WRITE THE PARTY CHAPTER, IM GOING TO TRY BEST TO MAKE IT LONG, PERHAPS THREE OR FOUR PAGES. Thanks for reading, votes and comments are highly appreciated my lovely lovely people. (And like usual, this was written on my phone, so there's bound to mistakes) ((I think I'm going to really update this book, every other day or like three times a week))

THERES OFFICIALLY GOING TO BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK, TITLED "GOOD GIRL GUIDELINES," THE DESCRIPTION FOR IT WILL BE REVEALED WHEN THIS BOOK IS DONE <3

DO YOU EVER WANT TO SEND FAN MAIL/ART? My email is faharistudent@gmail.com

ILY GUYS!