Chapter Twelve: Bad Boy Dinners

12 | Bad Boy Dinners

Banner on the side made by ---

The next morning, when I woke up it took me a few minutes to realize where I was. With all of the alcohol that I had consumed the night before, my pounding headache was ten times stronger than last night. Turning around in the bed, I instantly felt the grumbling and clenching in my stomach, making me feel as if I was going to throw up. Noticing that Aviary was no longer by my side, I sprawled out on the bed, replaying the events from the party in my head.

The spin the bottle game, the kiss with Serenity, Will's drunken flirts as well as Bradley's, all quickly came to mind, causing me to laugh and smile under my breath. So far, everyone was falling for my Bad Boy antics, which meant that the plan was in full effect and was working. Raising up to look at the blue and white alarm clock near Aviary's bed, I squinted my eyes and checked the time: 10:45 A.M.

Pulling out my phone, I texted my mom and told her I'll be home soon as well as texting Scott and Will to see if they were okay. After a few minutes went by, I received a reply from my mom but not my friends. I shrugged it off, telling myself that were probably still sleeping or their phones were dead. Adjusting myself on the book, I sat and the edge and stood up getting off Aviary's bed.

As soon as my foot reached the ground, I felt an oval size small bottle underneath me. Reaching down to pick up the object, I looked attentively at the small orange plastic pill bottle with a white cap and a white label. As soon as I turned the bottle around to read the label, I heard the click of the door as someone opened it.

"Good Morning," Aviary beamed, as I whipped my head around to look at her, dropping the bottle back down on the ground. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah," I began, as I subconsciously ran my fingers through my "bed-head frizzed" hair, "It's the best sleep I've had in a while,"

"And why is that?" She questioned, smiling, as she leaned against the bedroom door, her hand propped up against the door and the other one on her hip.

"Because I was sleeping with a girl,"

"Well that makes sense. Last night was probably the first time you even touched a girl," She joked, receiving a hmph from me.

"So, um, are you taking me home now?" I questioned, as I softly kicked the pill bottle to the side.

"No not yet," She said, "My sister found out that you were here so she decided to cook breakfast that way she can meet and get to know you,"

"Oh Okay," I replied, standing up and heading towards the door. "That sounds great,"

"Yeah, it does," She added, "now come one, we don't want to keep her waiting; plus she made pancakes, and her pancakes are to-die-for." She continued, as she reach out for my hand, her fingers settling in between the spaces of mine. Smiling back at her, I closed the door behind us as we walked out and went down stairs.

• • •

"So you're the infamous Liam Argent," said Aviary's sister, as Aviary, Ocean and I sat down at the dining table. Melanie, Aviary's sister, looked similar to her younger sister. They both had the same hair color, dirty blonde and sparkling, Emerald colored eyes. Placing a plate of pancakes on the table, she looked at me with a huge smile, "I've heard a lot about you,"

"Mel," cried Aviary from beside me, as she shot her sister a mean glare, "shut up!"

"No no," I said, holding out my hand, "Let her continue, Aviary. What things have you heard about me?"

"Really, really good things," Melanie replied, after she put a plate of bacon and eggs on the table, wiping her hands on her apron as she took a seat at the table. "Aviary just can't stop talking about you,"