Chapter 4

A/N, I had no idea that so many people liked my story, so i'm glad that I am continuing it. Also I have new partner that is continuing this story with me: weirdly_lazy (That's their name i'm not calling them lazy). I hope you guys like the story that we made.

_______________________________________________________________

-Kakashi's Pov-

I opened my eyes only to quickly close them. My head was pounding. I slowly sat up and looked around. I was in a room with only one torch to light it up. There were no windows. There was only a wardrobe, mirror, a desk and chair set, and a bed which I'm sitting on in the room. The door opened and there stood Naruto. "Hello onii-chan."

"Nar- sorry Pein-sama what happened."

"You're one of my paths now, but I had to kill you in order to do that. I'll have the other paths to train you so you can learn to master your new powers." I nodded my head and tried to get up, but was struggling. I just felt so weak, but I guess he realized because he was immediately by my side helping me. "Thank you." We walked down a hallway, and to the kitchen. Gai and Asuma were sitting at a table. A man with red hair, I'm guessing is Kurama, was cooking white rice with vegetables. I joined the duo struggling to sit down.

"WOW RIVAL WHAT ARE ALL THOSE PIERCINGS ON YOUR FACE."

"Piercings? What piercings?" I picked up a spoon and nearly fell out of my chair. I had 2 rods on each cheek, one on my nose, and 3 sharp ones on each ear.

"They come with your new abilities." I stared at Naruto then the red head spoke.

"Pein, the woman has awoken."

"I'll go see her now. When they are done eating I want you to show them around. Tell them the rules and their chores, then begin their training."

"Yes leader-sama."

-In the dungeons, no one's Pov-

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"Screaming isn't going to do anything."

"Who are you and what do you want with me."

"My name is Pein, and I believe you will be a very valuable asset to my plans."

"What plans?"

"You are not yet trustable for me to give you such information."

"Well I want nothing to do with you."

"But I can give you anything power money, help you achieve your dreams."

"I doubt a man like you will be able to help me with my dreams."

"Well I won't know unless you tell me."

"I want a kingdom. I want people to bow down to me. I want to be powerful, someone important. A threat."

"Hahaha, is that it?"

"What? Are you too weak to do it?"

"No, I just thought it'd be something harder like taking over the universe. But what you want is very easy to achieve. You help me and I will grant you your wishes."

"I need time to think."

"As you wish. I will be back tomorrow and I'll be expecting an answer then and not an hour later." He walked away on his way to see how the new members were doing with training. Training with Kurama was always hell. He went outside to see the three men on the ground panting. "Pein-sama your henchman has such great youth. He even bested my rival."

"For first-timers, they did pretty well."

"Great, but I have a mission for you, Kurama. There's a man named Sasori in the sand village and I'll need you to recruit him. Take Asuma with you as well." Kurama nodded and left with Asuma. "You two will continue to train, but instead with Minato."

"Minato-sensei?"

"Yes. Kushina will be there as well. I'm sure they will be happy to see you again." He could tell Kakashi was smiling even under his mask. "I'll see you guys later I have business to attend to."

He showed up at the spot they were supposed to. "You're late." He just shrugged.

"Did you get the job done Madara?"

"Yes Pein-sama, we already have Orochimaru under our surveillance."

"Great, now continue with the plan. I shall see you tomorrow." Madara smiled as Pein walked off. 'And he calls himself a god.'

'That fool, I know he's not Madara, but I'll play just to find out his plans.'