2- Video game lovers🕹~ KiriKami

🍆🍑🔞Smut/Lemon!🔞🍑🍆

☕☕☕- Kiri and Kami just are dating. That's all u need to know! 😆🙌

Kirishima POV
I'm laying on my bed, bored and alone. I look over to my left, to my nightstand, and smile.
I pick the Poloriod picture of me and Denki and look at it. I remember the happiness I felt when we took that. We were downtown in the summer. He was wearing a blue plaid shirt with black shorts, and I wore a red white and blue tank top and black skinny jeans. The picture I held had our upper half, taken by Mina. Denki was smiling his big happy smile, while he had glow sticks of all colors, and mirrored colored sunglasses while he had two peace signs in the air, one arm wrapped around me, and I was laughing at him, also looking very happy.
I chuckled as I remembered that one forth of July.
I need to see him, like now, so I decide to text him. I set the picture back down in it's original spot, leaned up against my alarm clock, and pull my phone out.

Texts~
Me: hey babe ❤
Denki-boo: hey 😘😘
Me: I'm bored and I miss you.. 😥
Denki-boo: aww you want me to come over, bb?~ ❤❤
Me:..Yeah.. I do..😆
Me: maybe we can play some video games?
Denki-boo: yay! Okay, I'll be there in a few! Love ya~xxx
Me: love you more xxx❤

I turn my phone off and jump up excitedly. I grab some snacks I hid in my dorm and threw them on the floor in front of the TV, along with some pillows. Wouldn't want him to hurt that beautiful ass~
After not too long I hear a loud and fast knocking. I dash to get it, and as soon as I swing the door open, I'm tackled by a beautiful golden blonde. "Denki!" I yelled as he jumped on me. I struggled to keep my balance and hold him up at the same time, but I managed. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck as I held him up, my hands under his ass.
He attacked my face and neck with kisses as I laughed. "Geez, excited to see me?~" I chuckled. "Yeah, I haven't seen you in a whole day!" Denki whined, pulling away from my face, "plus, you told me to come over~" He giggled, his nose rubbing mine. I rubbed it back and laughed, shutting the door with my foot since I'm still carrying him. I bend down and try to plop him down on my bed, but he's clung on to me like a monkey. I stand back up and laugh after I realized he's never gonna let me go. Once I do this, he slammed our lips together. We giggle through the kiss as it deepens. I pull away for air and he looks at me and smiles. "I'ma kick your ass in Mario Kart!" He says, wiggling out if my grasp. "Yeah, OKAY!" I laugh as we both run to the spot where I laid my pillows. We plop down and I turn my Xbox on as he takes his high top Converse off, which take a while to do. I know because me and the author have some. (Forth wall was been destroyed).
I hand him a controller, not realizing he's still struggling to get his heel out of the shoes. "Ugh I hate these damn things! They look cool but they're a pain I'm the ass!" He puts his head back and groans. I laugh and decide to help him. "You have to loosen the laces first, then pull the tongue back s far as it goes, then wiggle your foot out." I explain as I do it for him. He nods as he watches. "See?" I laugh. "Okay, thanks babe!" He replied.

~~~~~~

After two whole hours of playing random video games and eating snacks as we sat up against my bed, I check my phone. "It's 6:45!" I chuckle. "It is? We played for two hours?!" He asks, surprised. I nod. "Hm."
We finish the round we were on and I win of course. "Ugh I suck a Super Smash Bros!" He whines while I laugh. "Ah, you'll get better, plus, you kicked ass at Mario Kart, like you said!" I laugh, putting my hand on his thigh. He stops laughing and sighs, throwing the controller down with a sigh. I still had my hand on his thigh. He blushed. I smirked as I moved my hand up a little more, letting it do whatever it wants. It decided to travel all the way up Denki's inner thigh, and up his shirt. He sat up and crawled over to where I sat, and sat in my lap, facing me. "Had anything in mind, Eiji?~" He said seductively in my ear. I instantly get hard as he licks my earlobe, then nipping at my neck and jawline.
As things get more heated, he begins grinding on my dick, making me even more hard and excited.
I lifted me and Denki up to my bed, and a laid down on my back, him on my lap still.
I laid under him, and I felt him slip his pants off.
His thick thighs were on either side of my waist, and we looked at each other and blushed. He held himself up with his arms, his back arched nicely as I ran my hands down the arch, then over his ass, then over his plump upper legs.
He kissed me one more time, for a few minutes, before he started crawling backwards.
I scooter upwards a little, propping myself up against my headboard and Denki at my lower half.
Fuck I know what he's gonna do.
Bitch I'm ready.
He smirked and slid my jeans down, revealing a huge tent in my boxers. He looked up at me and must have noticed my needy face.
Then this bitch starts teasing me.
He rubbed my bulge with his palm, hard.
I groan and close my eyes, sweat starting to form on my body.
"Dammit Denki, hurry up.." I grunt, starting to get impatient. He thought it was amusing!
I swing my legs over the side of my bed and Denki is slightly surprised. "Get on your knees~" I pant, pointing to the floor. He smirks and hops off the bed.
He gets on his knees, his toes curled under his bent legs, and starts slowly removing my boxers.
He firmly holds my length with both of his hands, licking his lips.
"Your so beautiful on your knees, babe~" I pant, not able to control myself because of how sexy Denki is. He looks up and his wet lips curl into a smirk.
"What you gon do if I lick?~" He says seductively, licking his lips again.
Then without letting me answer, he slowly licks the head, turning me on even more.
Holy shit.
Then something came over me, "you look like a little slut down there~" I grunt as he lets his saliva run down my shaft, keeping his mouth open. "Am I being a good little slut?~" He smirks, lust overflowing us. I nod and he places his hands on my thighs for support, since my dick is hard enough for it to literally stand on its own.
He starts massaging the tip with his tongue some more. Then, begins to slowly put the whole thing in his mouth.
I moan as his head starts bobbing up and down, slowly at first, then getting faster. "Fuck your throat feels so good~" I groan, pushing the back of his head down. I felt his nose nuzzle into my black pubes and he almost choked.
I like that he's careful not to scratch me with his teeth, and how he has little gag reflex.
He's deep throats the fuck out of my dick as I push his head down and thrust slightly into him. I moan loudly as he sucks harder.
He plays with himself as his tongue occasionally moves in circles around my length. I loose my shit when he does that, or when he flicks his tongue, or when he slobs everywhere like a fuckin animal and looks up to see my reactions. They're usually me moaning, biting my lips, or breathing heavily.
I don't know how he doesn't choke on me, my dick is huge and he just inhales it in his small mouth like it's nothing.
I feel myself reaching my limit after minutes of this.
I thrust into his mouth aggressively, making him gag a little, but he kept going.
A tear forms in his eye as my entire length pravtically abused his throat.
"DENKIII~" I screamed, throwing my head back and gripping the sheets beside me, before I came.
I dropped a few salty loads in his mouth, and he took my dick out of his mouth. The cum dripped down his chin as he tried swallowing it, but there was more than he could swallow.
He spit about half onto the floor, and swallowed the rest.
He looked up at me as I stared down at him with wide eyes.
Damn, he's so sexy.~
The liquid was all over his face, which was even more hot.
He wipes leftovers off his chin, then licks his lips, cleaning up a little. Good thing cuz I was about to fuck his face again if he just sat there like that!
"So, how was that?~" He asks, pink and, well white, dusting his cheeks.
"Fuckin amazing, even the simplest face fucks are amazing with you, Denki~" I replied.
"Why thank you, and I must say, I enjoy sucking your dick, Eijiro~" He says, back to his original goofy self already as he stands up. I chuckled and decided I wanted to take a shower, since denki spit some of my fluid on my legs and himself, not to mention my floor. That's leaving a stain.
"You wanna shower with me?~" I ask, grabbing towels. He turns around. "Sure babe!" He says excitedly. I throw him a towel and we both head to the bathroom. Stripping and then happily showering together.

~fin~

_______________
A/N- how was that..? I mean, that was the first smut I've don't like that so some feedback would be nice 🙂.
😆DeTrOiT sMaSh ThAt VoTe BuTtOn FoR mOrE!😆
Word count: 1755