4 Nihilist???

Setting: You are just chatting with sans.

"Oh? Hey! Sans get your bony butt over here!"

You were with your puppy of 6 months when you spotted a flash of blue and a crowd over by a tree. You gracefully (HA!Yeah right) pushed your way to the front of the crowd, only to slip on a hot...cat. Sans was watching from above, in his little hot(animal) stand, snickering at your attempts to get up and then suddenly helping you onto your feet....With a whoopie cushion in his hand.

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTGHRHHHHHHHH.............."

"Hey ___. That was quite the slip-up, huH?!?!-"

"IN FRONT OF A CROWD REALLY SANS OMIGOD I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETT-"

You had tripped sans over your propped up foot, only to have him teleport back to his seat and grin at you lazily while you ranted at him.By now, you had driven away all his admir-uh, customers. Once you were done, He very kindly offered,

"look, I'm sorry for what happened, alright? I guess I just tripped on my words (fumes) B-but hey! Here's a free hot dog. I'm sure your pupper there is gonna love it."

".......His names Ebott." As you fed him a 1/2 of hot dog.

"....Huh. Why?"

"He was found near the edge of the Barrier."

"What's his backstory?"

"Well,-"

And you and Sans talked about Ebott, and then a mention of an ancient wish to walk the mountain they were trapped in for so long led to questions about living underground. Sans smoothly talked around a straight answer, and seemingly was very calm. However, you found his tell sign. He was tense. not his face, no. You weren't even sure his face could actually be tense without changing his eyes to...a form you wished you hadn't seen. No, it was his posture. His front, perfect. relaxed hands, calm expression. It was his feet, the arch of his back, and curious sweat drops falling off of his sockets. You faintly heard a rapid tapping in your conversations, which happened to be him rocking the chair he was in. You got that he was uncomfortable. But you were never the type to back down, were you?.....But you didn't want to drive him away, so...

"Hmm. And so, what was the most neutral emotion you ever felt down there? Besides, you know, just living."

"....Not caring."

Finally, your first straight ans-wait what?? Not caring....

"Hey Sans that reminds me of something. You ever heard about nihilism?? It had somethin' about, uhm, I don't know something about....what was it?? life??? yeah, has no meaning-"

"And you decided to bring it up because?"

"One minute lemme look up the definition....Ha! Got it!" As you tossed your phone to him. "Read."

"....."

"So?"

"So what?"

"Well how much do you agree with this?"

"I don't!"

"Wa-"

"I did have a reason for living back there you incredibly idiotic shit!"

"WAI-"

But, he was already gone. And you left with a slobbery pup, a conversation turned bad to think about, and the second part to a hot do- nope, never mind. Dammit Ebott. Why must you be so cute? You were really looking forward to that other half too.

Sorry for making you kind of an asshole here. I, uh, was actually planning to make the ending on a happy note.And in answer to the titles question, if Sans is/was a nihilist, he's not telling anybody.....And as for you....are you????(probably coming back and editing this. oof)