XXXVIII - Mine Not Yours

Beginne am Anfang

"She is downstairs within a cell along with other prisoners. As soon as I said that Aaron was in danger, she followed me without hesitation."

"Good, you can use her tomorrow Kane. Do everything necessary to make him talk. I want to know everything about the information he gave to that damn army," I explained before pausing. "If you please me, I will give you a reward."

It was subtle, but I saw the man eyes lit up before smiling like a Cheshire cat. Now, that was the motivation I wanted to see since this morning. God, I felt like a woman. To get through a man's head, we had to talk about sex. There was no doubt about it.

"What should I do to her?" the leader of the group of three happily hummed as if we were thinking about his next meal which was me. I bet scenarios of how he was going to fully use his reward were playing through his mind. "Fuck it, let's do it now."

I didn't even have time to react to his statement, that I had been tossed on his shoulder. Carrying me like a potato bag, he walked away from the other two who wished me a good day. When I finally realized what was happening, my ass landed on my bed as I grunted still confused at what just happened.

"W-what are you doing?" I confusedly said as I tried to scramble out of the bed.

"Do I really need to spell it out?" the man answered as he easily pushed me back down on the bed as he straddled my lower half.

"What?... No, no, no. I said after I had my answers, not before after," I said as I tried to push the man off me.

"I'm only taking half of my reward as an insurance. You'll have your precious info, don't worry."

I was about to talk back, but he slammed his lips on mine. His tongue skillfully dominated the who battle as a whimper escaped from my mouth. During the kiss, he grabbed my arms and pinned it on top of my head and opened my legs with his. With his other hands, it trailed down my chest and pinched one of my nipple making me jolt in surprise. I turned my head away and took a big breath that was now soothing my burning throat. Without waiting, Kane attached my mouth again as he started to unbuckle my pants.

Oh no, no way in hell. Who did he think he was? I give the orders and the rules, he only had to obey. So, before he could free my cock out of my boxers, I bit him hard. Kane's hands stopped moving and he broke the kiss.

"I said no," I firmly said while trying to gain my breath back with a glare of my own.

"Look at who grew some balls," Kane said with a smile, but it was icy cold as his eyes were burning in anger.

"Oh fuck me," I groaned in defeat.

"Don't worry, I will," the man groaned.

He turned me around and roughly ripped my clothes off of me before turning me around, so I was now laying on my stomach. He pinned me down on the bed with his knee in the middle of my back. I heard him take something in one of the drawers before I jolted at the cold feeling of the lube on my ass.

"I'll teach you what happens when you taunt the beast," he growled next to my ear as I screamed when I felt him push inside of me without even preparing me.

This really hurt! God, I felt like I had been burned and ripped apart as something was blocking my throat making it difficult to breathe.

"W-wait... Do... Not move," I pleaded as he was laying gentle kisses on the back of my neck.

"Oh, Earl," he shushed as he lovingly caressed and massaged my body which was confusing the hell out of me.

Suddenly, he slowly pulled out and slammed it in without even holding back making me painfully scream in pain. Kane continued to move without caring about me at all until he grabbed my limp cock and started to stroke it slowly. I frantically shook my head from side to side. All these sensations were confusing the hell out of me. To the biggest shock of my life, I started to get hard even if Kane was getting rougher and panting loudly as if he was about to cum.

At some point, I stopped feeling pain and was enjoying it too. I was starting to get into it and was now moaning in unison with Kane. When he lifted my ass up as my torso was still flush on the bed, I felt him go deeper and deeper into me. Oh man, this was my new favourite position. He was hitting all the good spots as I felt my eyes roll backward.

"You're so tight," Kane growled as he pushed deep into me as he spanked one of my ass cheeks making me moan in delight.

"D-don't stop!" I moaned as I pushed back on him as I felt the pooling sensation coursing through me.

Then without waiting for me, I felt the man groan loudly as his body stiffened and stopped moving. His hot seeds shot inside of my ass making me whine in need since I was so close from reaching the peak myself.

Slowly, Kane pulled out making me slightly moan before turning my head to face the man who left me all needy and wanting.

"W-what?"

Kane lifted my chin up and gave me a gentle kiss before saying, "You're mine and you know that. This body is mine, not yours, mine. I get to do whatever I want with it."

"K-kane, what are you talking about?" I asked my head still all fuzzy from what we were doing.

"You don't get to touch yourself or cum until I finish my side of the deal," he answered and put a chaste kiss on the side of my lips before getting out of the bed and dressed before leaving me alone in my room.