Jimin, he's been your childhood friend since your time even began.

Him and his family lived across the street from you, so as you guys gradually got to know each other you two stuck to each other like glue.

You sigh as all your early thoughts flash through your mind. Giving you a slight headache.

You realize how much time you've wasted as you thought, 5:47 AM.

With an exaggerated gasp you quickly throw on your clothes brush your teeth with one hand and brush your hair with the other.

Your hair brush get caught in your tangles due to your rush.

With eyebrows furrowed you try your best to rake the brush out but... It's was no use.

You finish brushing your teeth, then hurry into the next task.

Finally after some time of struggle your brush lays on the marble bathroom counter.

You grunt furiously and stomp out the bathroom and into your room, ready to put on your shoes.

You've already missed your biology class lecture so you couldn't afford to miss your new professor's.

Faster then your somewhat long legs were capable of, you run down the apartment stairs and down to the lobby.

You flash a smile to the person behind the counter in the lobby and push your way out the glass doors.

You get into your silver Mitsubishi. Race down the thankfully, partially empty roads.

Pulling into the crowded parking lot of your school, you find yourself a free parking spot and run to the entry of the school.

You put your hair up into a ponytail, your bangs droop low into your eyes.

You blow them out of your face and wait as they fall into place.

As quietly as you could, you slowly open the classroom door.

The lights were off, except for a small orange light.

This is your biology professor's classroom. So why did the office people tell you to come here?

As you sneak your way into the room, a tall man in a white dress shirt, black slacks, calls you out.

"Thank you for joining us this morning!" His loud, deep voice echos through the room making you freeze and look towards his direction.

"Please come join me." He says tapping his foot rhythmically as he turns around slowly.

His face was beautiful from where you stood, he had pink and yellow dyed hair. The most exquisite thing you've ever seen.

"W-what?" You stutter unintentionally.

"Come here." His voice booms out again, with power.

Your feet weren't hesitant, they started to move instantly.

Your head slightly lowered in shame, but your stubbornness keeps it up and doesn't hide itself in your eyes.