Chapter 1 (G)

Chapter One - Gerard's P.O.V

*Beep, Beep, Beep*

I groaned loudly, throwing an arm at my sworn enemy; the alarm clock. Today marks the first day of my teaching career.

Well this is just great, I mumbled to myself. I groaned and sat up; my head spinning from the hangover brewing in my head.

I decided against a shower, surely I didn't smell that bad. I walked over to my closet, finding the perfect outfit; black skinny jeans, black button down shirt, bright red tie and some combat boots. I ran a quick hand through my messy hair and applied a good amount of eyeliner, then ran downstairs, grabbing my phone and car keys.

Pretty soon, I was there, my new job. I'm not gonna lie, it was daunting as fuck but I found myself running out of excitement towards the staff room. I knew where every class was, hell I spent my teenage years here. Here's hoping kids have changed since then. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a guy stood, panting inside the corridor. I walked over to him as I wondered what he's been doing. I giggled a little at the thought. I saw him jump a little bit, clearly not expecting company here. He turned around and I was not expecting that level of attractiveness. He was pretty short, it was quite adorable actually. He had the palest of skin, almost as paler than mine. His black and red hair, which was slightly spiked up complimented his face in ways I can't begin to explain. And the eyeliner... Holy mother of Billie Joe Armstrong... I realised I was staring but before I could blush, I realised he was staring too. Oh I could have fun with this, I thought.

"Hey, are you gonna carry on staring at me or....?" I giggled again, unable to help it, he was too freaking cute. He awkwardly smiled, "Oh right, I'm so sorry I didn't realise I was just, I don't really know..." Too. Freaking. Cute.

"Oh, no worries, I'm Mr. Way, but you can call me Gerard. Mr. Way makes me feel too old, ya know?" Well that probably made me sound like a douche.....

"I'm Frank; it's nice to meet you Mr. Wa- Gerard" The way he said my name.... fuck. Snap out of it, Gee!

BRRRRRNNNNNNGGGG

I really didn't want to leave Frank there. I didn't know why but I could he was... different, I guess.. "I'll see you around Frankie" I flashed him a cheesy grin, before running towards the door and towards my class. I hurried off into the direction of Music, wanting to be in the class before the students came in. Which they did, three minutes after I arrived.

"I'm Mr Way, your Music teacher for this year." I told the class, I looked around at my class. I could see the cliques forming before my eyes. The tough guys, the sluts, the nerds, the normal ones, the stoners an- Frank. He was stood by the door awkwardly; well it was more adorable than awkward. I remembered that I had a class to teach, so I let Frank shuffle to an empty seat as I carried on with class. "So, today guys, I want you to all grab an instrument, get into groups and write, and eventually perform an original song. Okay? Go!"

I kept an eye on Frank as he walked his way over to me. "Uhm sir, I was wondering, could I work alone? I mean, I can already write lyrics and create melodies to go along side it and most of these people look at me weirdly so is that okay?"

"Yeah sure thing Frankie. If you need any help though, just give me a shout"

Finally the bell rung and students rushed out of the classroom. "Frank, could I talk to you for a moment." I called out. He waited until the classroom cleared out and I noticed the looks that the assholes gave my poor Frankie. Wait what? My Frankie? He would never be mine; I would never get a chance...

a) He would never like me

b) He's probably got a girlfriend

c) He's definitely not gay

"Frank, I heard you playing earlier," I told him softly, his enchanting eyes searching my dull ones, "I really hope you stick to writing music. I could always give you after school lessons if you want?"

"Would you mind? I mean, if not then I'm sure it'll be fine, but it would be nice to have a bit of extra knowledge." He told me, biting his lip seductively. Fuuuckk... I resisted the urge to dive over the table and make out with him right then and there.

"No, I wouldn't mind that's why I offered Frankie." I purred out his name. I saw him shift his gaze to his... place. Oh yes. Two can play this game.

"Okay, thank you so much. See you later, Gerard." He replied with a smile and ran out of the classroom. I chuckled slightly to myself. I will have so much fun here...

Before I knew it, school was over and it was time for me to go back to my apartment. When I got there, I was greeted by the pitchfork red walls and boxes piled almost as tall as me. I really need to sort this out. Later.

I found my thoughts drifting back to the events of today, more specifically, Frank. It was so wrong. I have to avoid him; that will make the feelings go away. Don't see him. Don't speak to him. There was just one problem with this.

He makes the voices go away.