ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A CO-AUTHOR (CLOSED)

REQUESTS FOR BEING A CO-AUTHOR THAT ARE LATER THAN SEPTEMBER THE 28TH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

Hey there fellow FanWings, how is your day going? 

Hopefully it's not like mine, because I feel rotton, since I was an idiot. And I was an idiot, since I decided to study everything for a history test—history is one of my worst subjects—the very day before it. LESSON LEARNED:  DON'T BE LIKE YOUR AUTHOR.

Anywho, I'm here to ask you: How long does it feel like for me to update a chapter?

Let's be honest here; you're probably going to say, "five months" or "a year" or—if you want to be really dramatic—"ten billion seven million three hundred and sixty-five decades."

And you are correct, for I have been taking longer to post chapters than during last year. I blame it all on homework, laziness, and lack of inspiration. But it's mostly lack of inspiration that's at the job.

This is why I need a co-author, a creative, supportive user who can help me with ideas to maintain the plot of this fanfiction. We'll chat through the inbox feature, where said co-author and I will discuss what will happen in a chapter and draw out the start of the next chapter. 

That co-author will receive a dedication on the chapter they wrote, and I'll spam their profile and/or stories with votes and comments. It's a win-win deal!

Also remember: More co-authors = More frequent updates; Less co-authors or none = Slow, boring updates.

If you want to apply as a co-author, please fill out the form below and post it ALL IN ONE COMMENT: (If you don't do that, it's an automatic no.)

Nickname: (The name you'd prefer me to call you by. If it's just your username, that's perfectly fine.)

The best book you think you've written: 

Favorite genre:

Zodiac sign: (Fellow Pisceans and Aries get virtual cookies. BTW, what's the plural for Aries?)

How long you've been on Wattpad:

Favorite WoF character:

Favorite color: (No, jk, you don't have to answer that one.)

Is Ruler-of-Fandoms the greatest person in the world: (You can either say yes, or—*sigh*—give your honest opinion.)

Are you willing to give it your all on one chapter: (Hint, hint: This is the most important part.)

Please space out every part of your response so it's easier for me to read. For example, don't write:

Nickname: Cupcake
The best book you think you've written: Meme Stuff

DO write:

Nickname: Cupcake

The best book you think you've written: Meme Stuff

You'll know you're a co-author when I reply, "Mission Accomplished!" to your form, and tell you which chapter we'll be writing. Either that, or I'll say to hang on for a while because other users have already commented before you to write the next couple chapters. (So you're still on deck, but won't do your job until later on.)

THAT'S IT FOR NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. BONNE NUIT. AUTHOR OUT.