Important

Hey! I have something to say before you leave. I'm sorry that it's long, but it's important to me for you to understand:

Telling me to update will not get you a new chapter.

In fact, it does the opposite. Many Wattpad writers find it very irritating when readers spam their notifications with endless texts of "UPDATE PLS". If I see any comments like that I'll simply ignore them or give a quick reminder, but if things get too out of hand then I am capable of blocking users from this story and my account in general. I give you fair warning.

I apologize profusely if that sounded harsh. I'm really thankful for you readers and what you've contributed to my book through votes, comments, and other stuff. That's why I try replying as much as I can to every user's comments and thanking them on their conversation walls, as a sign of appreciation!

I can also understand why people tell writers to update because I've done it myself before: They've been looking forever for a good book and they finally found one. Unfortunately, that book isn't finished and there's a cliffhanger at the end of the latest chapter. Wanting to know what happens next, readers "show their support" by loading the comment section with hundreds of the word "UPDATE".

NO, MI AMIGO. THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. 😖

Instead, you can try giving helpful feedback or compliments. For example, "This is the most intriguing and well-written fanfic I've read so far. I love the fight scene you put in the prologue; it sent chills up my spine. I look forward to the next chapter!" THAT'S what us authors like. 😉

Alright, boring lecture over! Have a great day and eat cake to stay safe. That way, you'll be harder to kidnap. 😂